Slide Cart Upsell by AMP , 459 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
3 augusti 2023

I had a small issue with seeing two carts on my store, but the Slide Cart team was absolutely amazing! I sent them an email, and they responded lightning-fast. They guided me on how to set OFF the default shopify cart under Themes > Customize > Cart type > set to "PAGE", and voilà, the problem was solved! Now, I only see the new amazing cart, and it's working perfectly.

I highly recommend Slide Cart. Great app and even better customer service. Kudos to the team!

Script For Profit
Italien
4 månader användning av appen
App HQ Pte. Ltd. svarade 7 augusti 2023

Thanks for an amazing review! We will keep raising our level of product and service to serve your even better.

28 november 2023

Great app and great support. The promptitude was at her place.

Rebuild Love
Ungefär 2 timmar användning av appen
6 augusti 2023

Fantastic app, GREAT support

I’ve used the app across a few different themes now. For some reason this latest theme had a bug where items added to cart wouldn’t appear unless the page was refreshed.

I send the team a support request V early on Sunday morning and it was fixed by the time I woke up.

Exceptional levels of support. Thanks team.

Rule 28
App HQ Pte. Ltd. svarade 7 augusti 2023

We are delighted to hear this. We will be on standby for any other assistance needed.

7 september 2023

My experience with the Slide Cart Upsell app was fantastic. Two things really stood out: their great communication and the tailored custom code they provided for me to get everything out of the app that I needed.

Their support team was always there for me, responding quickly to my questions and concerns. They made me feel confident in using their app.

Huyg1656
Nederländerna
2 dagar användning av appen
App HQ Pte. Ltd. svarade 13 september 2023

Thanks for your kind words, team Huyg1656! We will be on standby for any help required.

7 september 2023

The best cart app I've tried, EXTREMELY fast and brilliant customer service from the team. The app runs smoothly on the store and it looks super clean and professional.

AspireMind
6 dagar användning av appen
App HQ Pte. Ltd. svarade 13 september 2023

Thanks for your review, team AspireMind! We are constantly evolving to serve you better.

7 juli 2023

This app is very effective and user-friendly. It has helped increase our conversion rate and is super easy to implement and use. The app developers respond right away and are hands-on with making updates to make sure their slide cart is compatible with your website and other apps. I'm very pleased with their services!

Dr. Bronner's
USA
7 månader användning av appen
App HQ Pte. Ltd. svarade 7 juli 2023

Thank you for your review, team Dr. Bronner's! It's our pleasure to serve your business. All the best and we will be ready if there is any other question for us.

3 april 2023

The team at Slide Cart are simply amazing. From the time you contact them with an issue to the time it is resolved is less than 24 hours, and the results are beyond expectations.

This is easily one of the top 5 apps on Shopify, and we cannot recommend it enough. Keep up the great work and once again thank you so much for all the help you have provided to Dew Products

Dew Products
App HQ Pte. Ltd. svarade 11 april 2023

Thanks for such encouraging words, team Dew Products! We value partnership and will be ready if you have any more questions in future.

19 september 2023

Can almost never use the app because it crashes

Happy Brand
Nederländerna
4 månader användning av appen
App HQ Pte. Ltd. svarade 20 september 2023

Hi Team Happy Brand!

We are sorry for the less-than-ideal experience. I have just sent you an email to understand how we can help better and will have our product, engg, support team on standby to address any outstanding issue.

Looking forward to your response and would love to give you a 5-star experience again!

9 augusti 2023

Had some issues and yet we're still on their free plan but they managed to help me immediately. Also, the app is great.

Wear London
6 månader användning av appen
30 mars 2023

Have been using the app for at least a year now, and it's incredible! Does everything I need it to, and really promotes upsells in a clean way. Their development/support team is fantastic too. If you need something customized, they're on it! Had 5 changes I wanted to make, they got it done within the last 24 hours even with some back and forth revisions. Highly reccommend.

Cove USA
USA
App HQ Pte. Ltd. svarade 31 mars 2023

Thank you for your review, team Cove USA. We are working on raising our service even higher to assist our merchants whenever!