Slide Cart Upsell by AMP , 460 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
15 juli 2023

Easily the best slide cart upsell app out there. I demo'd quite a few before settling on Slide Cart and I couldn't be happier with my choice.

Lots of flexibility, beautifully designed right out of the box, and excellent customer service if you get stuck with anything. Highly recommended.

True Grit Texture Supply
Australien
5 månader användning av appen
App HQ Pte. Ltd. svarade 25 juli 2023

Thank you for a thoughtful review, team True Grit Texture Supply! We look forward to growing with you.

- Team Slide Cart

16 februari 2024

The support and engineering team here is the best. I have moved from the rip-off that is REBUY to AMP and I am very happy about it. A big thumbs up from me. Highly recommended

Koanna DE
Nederländerna
5 februari 2024

Nice App! Too bad we installed the app not earlier. Also the support is amazing. We had some real problem with bundle articles, but the support team solved the problem for us! Thanks for that.

Mountainero
Tyskland
16 augusti 2023

Hello From Natch Labs! We are very happy with Slide Cart. The team is super supportive. That is the main benefit of installing this app. Most elements can be customised, and if not, the team will do anything to make it happen and improve the cart for better user experience.

Natch Labs
Tyskland
13 dagar användning av appen
App HQ Pte. Ltd. svarade 13 september 2023

Thanks for your kind words, team Natch Labs. Happy to assist. Let's grow together.

2 augusti 2023

Good feature set and their support team is extremely responsive and has helped us to do certain things we couldn't do from the OOTB options. Recommend!

Schaefer Outfitter
3 månader användning av appen
App HQ Pte. Ltd. svarade 7 augusti 2023

Thanks team, Schaefer Outfitter! All the best and we will be around if you need anything else.

12 juni 2023

Easy to use tool with a ton of helpful features. The team is responsive and helpful. Only have good things to say about this app. If your theme doesn't have a slide cart functionality built-in, this is your best option.

Oliver Charles
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
App HQ Pte. Ltd. svarade 15 juni 2023

Thank you for your kind review, team Oliver Charles! We will keep improving and be ready to take any of your request in the future.

30 maj 2023

Best cart drawer plugin on the market. it's user friendly, you can do almost everything natively. Very reactive team if you want some special code.

ANOTHER TREE
Frankrike
Mer än ett år användning av appen
App HQ Pte. Ltd. svarade 7 juni 2023

Thank you for your review, team ANOTHER TREE! We look forward to helping again and growing with your store.

15 juli 2023

Awesome app and customer service. They were able to customize things to fit my needs. Get off Rebuy and switch to Slide Cart + After Sell for post purchase upsells. You won't regret it and neither will your wallet.

Roam Tags
3 månader användning av appen
App HQ Pte. Ltd. svarade 25 juli 2023

Thank you for your review, team Roam Tags! We look forward to assisting again if needed.

- Team Slide Cart

29 juni 2023

These guys are amazing! They always fix any issues very fast and the app itself is a cool feature! Customer service is the best of any app I've used. Great experience

LuxeEntertainment
Storbritannien
8 månader användning av appen
App HQ Pte. Ltd. svarade 12 juli 2023

Thank you so much team, LuxeEntertainment! We wish you massive growth with us.

5 augusti 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using the Slide Cart Upsell app for my webshop, and I must say, it has been an absolute game-changer for increasing my sales. Not only does the app work seamlessly to boost upsells in the cart, but the highlight of my experience was the exceptional customer support provided by Anggy.

When I encountered some issues while setting up the app, I reached out to their customer support team, hoping for a timely response. To my surprise, I received assistance almost immediately, and it was Anggy who attended to my query. From the very first interaction, she was incredibly friendly, patient, and eager to help.

Not only did Anggy resolve the initial problem, but she went above and beyond to offer assistance with another issue I was facing involving a different app entirely. Little did she know that I had been struggling with this particular problem for hours before reaching out to their support team.

What sets Anggy apart is her genuine dedication to her customers. She took the time to thoroughly understand the issue, and in what seemed like no time at all, she performed her code magic and fixed everything flawlessly.

Her outstanding knowledge, professionalism, and willingness to go the extra mile truly impressed me. I can confidently say that she deserves one of the best reviews of all time. In fact, I believe she deserves a raise for the exceptional service she provides.

The Slide Cart Upsell app itself is fantastic, and its features have proven to be an invaluable asset for my webshop. However, it's the outstanding customer service, exemplified by Anggy, that has made my experience truly unforgettable.

In conclusion, I highly recommend Slide Cart Upsell for its remarkable app functionality, but most importantly, for its outstanding customer support team led by the incredible Anggy. If you're looking for a top-notch upsell app backed by exceptional customer service, look no further.

Thank you, Anggy, and the entire Slide Cart Upsell team, for making my webshop journey a delightful and successful one!

ARTIQUE AMSTERDAM
Nederländerna
7 dagar användning av appen
App HQ Pte. Ltd. svarade 7 augusti 2023

Thank you so much for taking out the time and providing such thoughtful review. Anggy is indeed a star. We will be passing on your best wishes to her. Looking forward to working together.