Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
2 januari 2024

awesome support, was having trouble with the app working with something I was adding with custom code, and the support team helped me reach my solution.

RAMENGLOW
9 månader användning av appen
30 januari 2024

The app is very intuitive and has some great features, but what has stood out the most for us is the incredible tech support offered by the AMP team. Incredibly responsive and very competent in ironing out any glitches.

Beysis
Australien
Mer än ett år användning av appen
15 januari 2024

The Slide Cart is very useful to us and helps us to provide a custom cart and checkout experience to our customers. Moreover the support team is very helpful and quick to answer any questions. Thanks

muunchy.de
Tyskland
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
22 januari 2024

I recently integrated Slide Cart into my Shopify store, and the experience has been nothing short of fantastic. The app seamlessly enhances the shopping experience for my customers, and the addition of a free gift feature is a standout!

What truly sets Slide Cart apart is the exceptional customer support. The team has been incredibly responsive and went above and beyond to address any issues promptly. They even made custom code adjustments to synchronize the cart icon, ensuring a cohesive look and feel for my store.

I highly recommend Slide Cart for its user-friendly features and outstanding customer support. Kudos to the App HQ team for delivering a top-notch app and service!

Solevex
3 månader användning av appen
29 december 2023

Fully recommend for any one looking for a professional looking slide cart which seamlessly integrates with your website. The add ons are perfect for anyone who wants to increase their conversion rate

Nuvo Women
Storbritannien
17 dagar användning av appen
27 januari 2024

This is one of the best app experiences I have ever had. The Slide Cart team has made many coding customizations for my store and they work very quickly. They were able to implement everything I requested with the fastest turn around I've experienced from any app. I highly recommend this app. Excellent customer service, excellent app!

Drunk America
7 dagar användning av appen
23 november 2023

This is by far the best app for add to cart I've used by far. Great upsell modules, and lot's of stuff. Also customer support is the best, they answer SUPER quickly.

Ignovys
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
14 december 2023

The AMP team was extremely responsive and very helpful in getting their app to meet our needs. It’s a great app out of the box and their excellent support made it work perfectly for our needs.

Trilogene Seeds
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
7 januari 2024

I can always rely on Jared and Jhomar for any feature support. They responded fast and understood exactly what I needed help with. Great app and a great team to work with!

SunRowClub
22 dagar användning av appen
4 november 2023

Well, I am only 1 full day in on using this app so I can not leave a review regarding performance. BUT what I can leave a review on is my experience with their customer support team - it has been nothing short of phenomenal. From the concise and quick responses to the speed of implementation, I give them a 10 out of 10. I was having trouble getting Slide Cart to work with my GemPage so the team requested collaborator access, went in there and within hours had me up and running. Ive requested minor changes here and there that I am unable to execute myself and they've swiftly helped me apply them. All in all, if you decide to use this app I can assure you that you will be in good hands and actually feel like a valued customer. Thank you Anoop, Anggy, Danh, Laura and the rest of the team over at Slide Cart that has helped me out!

Blissified