Slide Cart & Cart Drawer ‑ TCC

Cart upsell, Cart Cross Sell, rewards, announcements & coupon

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

American Tradition Cookie Cutters

I wanted a slide cart to make it easier for my customers. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this app had everything I was looking for right from the start! I wasn't expecting to get all my wishes when I started the trial but... It works perfectly. I can't comment on an uptick in sales but I am very happy with it!! Thanks for offering this app. I recommend it to anyone!!

ProEcolo

Customer support to fix my multi-languages issue was exceptional and fast. Robert followed up quickly and resolved many issues in a couple minutes. Thank you!

Ailana Beauty

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

The customer support provided from Robert was excellent and the app will help us to increase the AOV. Thank you again

Avocrafts

Developer provides the best support you can ask for. Recommend this app in a heartbeat. Will see the app in action!

Kleanea

Time spent using app About 1 year

Look, it's very rare that I take the time to write a review of an application but this one is clearly a nugget! It's a great application with great features and the customer service is incredible: responsive, competent and attentive. Special mention for Robert who is simply fabulous!

Posture Perfect

Amazing app, great functionality and best of all amazing customer service from Robert. Helped integrate the app with my theme and get it functional even though it was a bit difficult. 5 stars for the app itself and 5 stars for Robert! Would recommend.

ALT. Fragrances

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We use several apps on Shopify and I must say Robert has offered by far the best support offered from an app. True White Glove Service with insuring the cart is installed properly within our website. As for the app itself it has helped grow our AOV by almost 100% YoY. I could not recommend the app and its functionality more. 10/10 and one of the best apps we have installed in our three years of operating on Shopify.

Return of the Living Dead

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Great app for customizing the cart, including promotional wording and helping upsell. The most standout aspect has been the customer service. When I had an issue making the cart show up on my page, Robert was quick to reply and extremely helpful in solving the problem quickly, while explaining how I can manage/solve this in the future.

GOLD SOUL

I knew I wanted a slide cart (or cart drawer - whatever it is called) in my store whether it was via coding or an app, and this seemed to be the best option so I downloaded it. Initially I was stuck on how to edit the colouring beyond the checkout button colour, so I reached out to support. Robert went in and tweaked it instantly. Amazing + quick customer service. Best part is my cart looks SLEEK now and I'm SO happy with how it turned out. I'm on the free version mind you, but I'll consider switching over to the premium version once I'm closer to launching. Thank you!

Olive My Pickle

Their support was outstanding and quick. Went above and beyond to help us get unblocked and moving forward!