Slide Cart ‑Sticky Cart Drawer

Cart upsell, Cart Cross Sell, rewards, announcements & coupon

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

EWTR Products

The only Shopify app you need! Slide Cart has revolutionised my store making the user buying experiences seamless. Robert was on hand throughout the whole process making the integration easy. Cannot recommend this app enough!!

True Classic Tees

This app is the real deal. More importantly, Robert is there to help you every step of the way with making sure it's integrated properly. I had a few issues with the cart conflicting with my theme, I emailed him and he replied in 1 hour! Added the necessary code and it worked like a charm. Could not be happier! First time i've ever reviewed an app simply because of how helpful he was. Customer support wins every time.

Trufora

Awesome app, and even better support from Robert! The app has great functionality and is styled extremely well. We asked Robert about adding callback functions to support better tracking on our end and he added the feature within days.

South Beach Skin Lab

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, Robert is amazing and gives support like I have never experienced before. Highly recommended!

SwimZip® UPF 50+ Sun Protective Swimwear & UV Zipper Rash Guards

This is a great simple app that does just what we need with the slide cart. Like many other reviews, Robert helped me immediately cleaning up some styling. Highly recommended!

Avenila - Interior Lighting, Design & More

Robert Klein has helped me twice now install custom code to make this app work on my store. Since I had a custom theme I needed some help to get it to work. Both times I reached out, I literally got a response within an hour even at 2am. Best customer support and app ever!

teegeschwister

Location Germany

This is the App you want. I tried every single cart app in the shopify store. Like usually there is always something that doesn't work or the layout just looks cheap. This one was my last option and I just hit the jackpot with it. The App is working fast, the layout is great, it doesn't come with any unnecessary features that slow down your shop. It just works more that great. Easy to use, all important features like crossselling and upselling modules. It also allows you to put those quick checkout buttons inside the cart so customer can checkout even quicker. The support is very fast and did everything exactly how I needed it to fit my store! I'm very very satisfied. Thank you so much.

Fast Fruit Srl

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app and great customer service! Robert help me so fast!! Everything wonderful working perfectly!

R.O.C.K.S. Whiskey Chilling Stones

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great support, had to fix colors and they helped out to find the right color and added CSS coding . Great

Cursus Anatomicus

Location Germany

I really love this app. There have been some problems with my theme but Robert was working hard on fixing it and now everything works. Really great app with nice functions.