Slide Cart ‑Sticky Cart Drawer

Slide Cart ‑Sticky Cart Drawer

by AppHQ

Sticky cart drawer with upselling, rewards and announcements!

Shop Gemini Jewels

I don't usually write reviews at all but this is THE BEST choice if you're looking for an improved cart experience. I had a few problems installing it with my theme and the customer service is the absolute best I've ever experienced with any app. They are quick, fast, and do a great job with fixing any issue you have. 100% RECOMMEND! The cart on my site now looks fabulous.

Teavera

I usually don't write reviews but this is an absolutely amazing app. Looks great, works great, and is just really great. The support is even better. I got absolutely incredibly amazing support from these guys. 10/10 would recommend. They didn't even ask me for a review

YONICQUE BOUTIQUE

The quality and expertise I received was completely amazing. I love the attentiveness from the reps.

Bijoux Indiscrets USA

The app has nice aesthetics and it is very easy to customise.
We are using another app for discounts and at first, they weren't compatible. But Slide Cart support team made the necessary modifications and they now work flawlessly together!
Communication with support team was easy and smooth.
I recommend this app to everyone ;)

Tobias & the Bear

We moved to this app after our current one was suddenly no longer available. The support was incredibly helpful, assisting us in getting everything to suit our needs and brand.

Goba Tea

Just made the app live on our site and am extremely happy to work with Robert. He was able to troubleshoot quickly. For those that use pagefly and recharge this app will be compatible for your page.

D-Smile

Great app! Has a great one screen checkout option. I love it. Been using it for different websites and will keep on using it in the future.

BOHOCUSHION

Best app and customer service! Fully recommend for all of you. This app increased my CR significantly :)

LEVIA Decke - Schweiz

The app works perfectly from the beginning. There were not a lot of changes needed to match the layout of my theme. And the changes I needed were fixed within minutes. The fastest support I´ve ever witnessed on Shopify. Big recommendation for this App!

Fucs Store

I am delighted with this app, it was just what I was looking for.

The customer service is fantastic.

Thank you very much.