Slide Cart ‑Sticky Cart Drawer

Slide Cart ‑Sticky Cart Drawer

by AppHQ

Sticky cart drawer with upselling, rewards and announcements!

Dreamland Cartoons

That's one of the best apps we ever installed. Amazing fast app with upsell included + fantastic support!

The MeatStick

This is one of the best apps that we are using in our Shopify store. Especially Robert is super helpful and solved all the problems we had. Even created a custom app feature for our current shopify theme. The app is amazing. If you want to reduce checkout abandonment, then you need to use the app. It is better for user experience.

Slimz™ Drinkware

This app is exactly what I was looking for and did the job exactly as it said it would! Looks great and just works.

Pro Natural Health GmbH

Great app and great support! Can absolutely recommend!

stilform GmbH

By far the best cart drawer app. Even the free version is very useful.
The support is also amazing. Nothing more to say!

Greeting,
stilform.com team

Marvel Division

Highly recommended! Extraordinary support. I dealt with Robert many times, and he was amazing! This is a great app that does just what I need with the sliding cart.

FeedPerfect

Just Awesome ! This application is clearly the best one for the customer to view his cart and upsell his order! And the ability to customize all this makes this app incredible !
I recommend it 100% !
And the support is just royal, which is very rare !

ARÔME ESSENCE

Really really prompt response and assistance from Robert, who gives great advice as well!

This app would greatly improve a customer's experience on the website. Cheers!

EZJOINTS™

This is actually a REALLY REALLY good cart drawer. Looks nice, easy to work with, and tons of customizations are available! On top of that, they have an extraordinary support team. I dealt with Robert many times, and he was amazing! Super fast and responsive.

Craft & Berry

This app worked really well, met our needs and Robert was fast to respond and update anything I needed from him.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6