Slide Cart ‑Sticky Cart Drawer

Slide Cart ‑Sticky Cart Drawer | Reviews

by App HQ Pte. Ltd.

Sticky cart drawer: cart upsell, announcements & coupon codes!

Shutter Bombs

Was recommended this app by a colleague and honestly can't say enough good things about it! Slide cart is awesome, especially on mobile - and I love all the in-app features (like upsells, discount box, etc) - before I had 3-4 other apps for all these, now I just have one! Better yet, support has been phenomenal. I had a quick question and needed help with a few custom settings and they responded IMMEDIATELY and took care of everything! Highly recommend. Cheers

MAHARI

I wasn't too happy with my theme's cart (Dawn) and this app fixed it. Gave me exactly what I wanted, it would have taken me hours to fix through custom coding otherwise!
Highly recommend if you want the sleek cart look

TobulaSveikata.lt

they have very fast and good support, in few hours they fixed all my problems asap, highly recommend

Levila

This app is absolutely amazing and so is the support! I had some trouble with the app and the support fixed this in no time on a weekend! I can't recommend this app enough!

Ane's - Source naturelle de beauté

This app is amazing! Working very well on my store and the team is professional and answered very quickly to my e-mails! I recommend it without doubts :)

ScentSpace

Fast support. wish they had live chat to make things a little easier for me but I like their fast support and good looking slidecart for my store.

Alyve

We have used slide cart o quickly implement an on page cart. The implementation was very straight forward. The support team have gone above and beyond with our request by even reviewing our code and then providing feedback and guidance for cart best practice. Big "YES" from me. Would recommend

Engravory

Blown away by this app and the amazing customer service. They have gone above and beyond to help us perfect the app for our site and looking forward to using it with my other stores.

daprile

Fantastic and functional app. I would like to congratulate Robert because he was really nice, he edited the code for me implementing some things I requested, also sending me the demo video, I recommend it.

The Black Stuff

Great functionality at a reasonable price. The developer of this app was very helpful in helping me implement it as my theme had some stuff that got in the way of it. Would highly recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16