Slide Cart ‑Sticky Cart Drawer

Slide Cart ‑Sticky Cart Drawer

by AppHQ

Sticky cart drawer with upselling, rewards and announcements!

volant

Really great. Customer service is amazing. They give the little extra to make you satisfied! The app works very well on phone as well.

People's Choice Beef Jerky

We highly recommend the Slide Cart feature from AppHQ. The app has all the features we were looking for in terms of upsell/cross-selling, discounts applied pre-checkout, as well as promotion bars. These small enhancements to the checkout process not only increase conversion but build AOV. The team at AppHQ went above and beyond in customer service making sure that the cart drawer integrated with some of the nuances to our theme. Additionally, they helped ensure proper integration with other apps we have including Bold Subscriptions. We couldn't recommend enough!

Gamechanger

One of the best Apps we've ever used and THE most helpful customer support I've ever had. Thank you very much

Bon Couscous

Nice App, and the support is amazingly reactive ! I had some troubles with the app and they fixed it a few hours later.

Eden Coffee Roasters

Had a small compatibility issue with my theme and they were quick to get it fixed and working properly. Much appreciated!

Bea's Bayou Skincare

App does just what I need and Robert was super helpful to get my cart to update immediately upon adding to cart. Would recommend!

Royal Pawtrait

I used this app and had little bugs and errors because my previous theme was different! Their support team was so friendly, helpful and quick! I recommend this!

Moody Incense

Amazing slide action! Support was super fast and super helpful! Thanks so much! I will use on many more projects.

Ginger Store

This app is good. It is simple and easy to use. It offers several useful customization options. Excellent customer service! Robert was fast to respond and update anything I needed. Highly recommended! Exactly what I was looking for!

Herobility

Love this app, many awesome functions and great support. Can recommend this to make the cart better.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10