Slide Cart ‑Sticky Cart Drawer

Sticky cart drawer: cart upsell, announcements & coupon codes!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Rowan

Slide Cart is great. It's given us a lot of control over in-cart upsells and keeping our cart branded. When we've needed hands-on support and custom designing, their team has been immediately responsive and very helpful. Thank you!

CARLIE CARSON

Wonderful app, does everything that it says, and the support is responsive and always there to help you out if you need anything!

SmileSurfing

First-ever Shopify review I write because this app is really awesome! There was a small problem with the opacity of the side-cart and the problem was solved in a matter of minutes by a very friendly support agent! Very awesome!

kroghbeauty

AMAZING!!!!!! Works perfect, looks amazing and have all the functions i need - and a good price aswell. Thank you guys.

Plntd.ae

Great app; does exactly what you'd expect them to (as advertised). Support was super responsive and helpful. Even went above and beyond to edit my theme to get the slide cart to look the way I wanted it to. 10/10 would recommend again :)

apfelband

Had a problem installing it. The support helped me within 24h and found out that the settings in another app (!) were the problem. Fixed the issue - app works like a charm. All functions i need for a cheap price. I deleted several apps, because Slide Card had all the functions i needed in one place. 10/10 recommended!

TheKageLabs

really good app. but on small screens the prices overlap. We need to add some custom code to correct this

Visto.bio

Very very useful now this app is native in our store! We recommend this app. Very good and have many options.

Pathengers

Great app, awesome support! Fast answer to my questions and clear solutions. I definitely recommend this app for your Shopify !!

The Shoe Fairy

Easy to use and amazing customer service! They are so attentive and fast at helping you customize your cart. 10 stars!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17