Slide Cart ‑Sticky Cart Drawer

Slide Cart ‑Sticky Cart Drawer

by AppHQ

Sticky cart drawer with upselling, rewards and announcements!

ThriveRoyal

Slide Cart is a terrific cart drawer app and has absolutely THE BEST support that I have ever come across. 5 stars out of 5!

smasha.se

Awesome app and awesome support. They fixed my problem within minutes.
Works perfect with simple theme.

Via Transilvanica Shop

Great app, it works perfectly and the support team it's very swift! It's the only app out there with a good design!

SaltWrap Store

Kind of blown away by the app and the support. It's rare to find a development team that makes every request look easy (instead of overcomplicating things). A stand out app and team.

Sizzlefish

Had an issue with a theme update and decided to email support. I heard back within seconds and the issue was resolved in minutes despite my vague description of the problem. Best support I've ever received from an app developer.

Juicy-Junk

This app is amazing and is the only mini cart app I could find that truly works flawlessly. But what's even better is Robert and the absolutely fantastic customer service he provides. I have NEVER had any app respond to my inquires as fast as he does and he's always available and ready to help me with anything I asked (and I asked a lot!) He even gave me recommendations to help find other apps I needed to complete the setup of my store. Also, he never once asked or pressured me to leave a review, which most apps love to do. I absolutely recommend this app to ANYONE. THANK YOU ROBERT!!

Scentuals Natural & Organic Skin Care

Works great - love the discount in cart feature. Robert helped us install on our new theme in less than 10 minutes!

jolleys essentials

Best slide cart app out there easy, I tried them all and this seems to be the one! Customer support was quick and very helpful and solved everything I needed solved. great app

Welsh alors ?

The app is very useful for my business and when i had a problem the customer service was very reactive :) i recommand

Maria & Sea

Excellent App and amazing customer support! Had a little problem with my theme, and they fixed it super fast. 100% recommended

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11