Image Slider + Hero Banner

Image Slider + Hero Banner

by HulkApps.com

Engaging Banner Slider & Slideshow to Grab Customers Attention

Japan Premium Malaysia

Thank you for the free app slider. It loads a little slow but so far the only free slider not too user friendly as some may required css coding to suit their preferences.

Somehow from time to time the css code performance tend to take more time due to bug error as I amend the codes. I recommend used additional app such as Custom Css by Heaven3000 in order to view the changed effects.

Italeau

This looks like a nice app, but unfortunately their server times out every time I want to use the app interface. Useless for me until that gets fixed.

BeejaMay

Not user friendly and keeps crashing. I copied the code and no instructions on what to do next - where do I embed the code?

Sans Soucis Usa

Not too user friendly. If you know a little bit about coding, it shouldn't be a problem though. It has a lot of useful features that can help with creating a professional looking slideshow. Not very polished or bug-free at this point so don't expect it to work perfectly as soon as it's added to your Shopify store. However, support is great. The staffs at HulkCode are very helpful and responsive. Give the app a try. It's worth it.

Elyiara

Great slider and better than most paid for sliders available here on Shopify! Great user interface as well as functionality out of the box. See www.Elyiara.com if you wish to see a working example!

everHot

Absolutely not a user friendly app. Couldn't figure out where to add the text and app constantly kept crashing when i was uploading the pictures. Had to uninstall it.

All American General Contractor

This app is great. I'm no programmer but wanted the look and feel of sliders, and this app made it super easy to install. Have a couple on m homepage and may use them elsewhere.

Blue District

I used this app on my website and I love it. I like the fact that I was able to add sliders to collection pages as most store theme templates only offer that option for the homepage of your website.
After installing it to 3 of my collections pages, I needed a customization and reached out to support. We had a few back and forth but they made sure I was heard and my requests were fulfilled! Amazing customer service! For a free app, they treated me like I paid big bucks and helped me thoroughly. Great app and team!

University Of Whatever

I would recommend any apps by HulkApps. Their service is second to none, always responding quickly and more than happy to help with setup or configuring settings - and all for Free!

Would happily pay for this quality of apps and service. Very satisfied customer.

Mycanvasbox

Great app, easy to use with powerful features, but it takes a couple of seconds to load which greatly reduces my sites final render time

Previous 1