Master Slider ‑ Image Slider

Master Slider ‑ Image Slider

by HulkApps.com

Product Slider | Logo Slider | Carousel | Banner Slider Maker

Bookazine

I used this app to add a slideshow for our blog page, but I was having issues with the slider being stuck on the last page. I reached out to customer support and was able to resolve the issue with the wonderful help of Ms. Deepa Patel, who passed the issue onto the Hulkapp developers and solved the issue within 36 hours. Super quick, easy, and painless, the customer service is top notch.

The only issue I have with it is the size reformatting that required some customization before realizing that the different layers can sometimes jump around.

July 27, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community. We'll try to better ourselves next time!

LUG X BAR

The support I was given was amazing. Quick, reliable and fuss-free. Communication with the team was clear and my problems were very readily and quickly resolved. I am surprised at their top-notch support that I was provided with.

I am indeed very pleased to have chosen the right app to incorporate into my shopify store. Highly recommended.

July 24, 2020

Mon Sellier

I asked for assistance with Master sliders by Hulkapps.

PRIYANKA and ABHILASHA offered me the best support I could expected, great customer service! I warmly recommend!

In a very short delay, the slides/header were working properly on my website.

Thank you again!

Max

July 10, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

IzzarShop

Parece legal, ainda estou testando, descobrindo como funcionar, etc etc etc, mas aparentemente é bom

May 18, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review!

Magic Crystals

I was really looking forward to this slider, but it never worked. I reached out to them, and they were not able to fix it.

RuHH

I'ts great that its free. I ran into a glitch, which the customer support connect and sorted out. That was a wonderful change. It felt good to be helped. I am running into responsive issues with the mobile, and am hoping that it can be fixes. It is a simple slider that give s aclean look.

May 14, 2020

No Worries Cosmetics

The worst experience - didn't read my request - didn't reach as they said they would - put on the top of my home page when I asked for it to be down by my instagram page - way bigger than I requested & the artwork I supplied - say they will reply in 3 hr - 2 days late??????????

IMMER Boutique

niceeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 5, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazzzzzzzzing review. :D

StylesOfficial

Very nice Slider and it's freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

May 5, 2020

That's cute! Thanks so much for the review!

Savoni Boutique

Amazing customer service! I had a problem and they resolved it quickly.
Thank you for the great app.

April 16, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Master Slider App! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7