Master Slider ‑ Image Slider

Master Slider ‑ Image Slider

by HulkApps.com

Product Slider | Logo Slider | Carousel | Banner Slider Maker

ticatag

Pb raised yesterday evening, solved this morning.
Fast and efficient ... it's a pleasure to work with this team!

March 23, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Digital Legacy Services

Awesome App. Easy to use and amazing support when I had issues! Would recommend to everyone to look at this and all their other apps!

February 14, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app and our customer support. We have lots coming in 2020 that you should keep an eye on! ;-)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

StarLight Hub Online

I use the app to show my product images,increase engagement of customers on my store thus boosted my traffic

February 7, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're improving your website traffic while using our Image Slider app.

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

Luxurator

I had tried to use this app in my store, but unfortunately nothing happened.
Please help me If I am doing anything wrong. My url is https://luxurator.myshopify.com/
App is being installed properly but slider is not showing.

Rugged-Phones Canada

I used this app to redo a slider. These guys really helped me! Wow thanks a million for helping me...you are great!!!!!

February 5, 2020

21Snap

The app is easy to install and easy to use.
The support was great, great communication and great understanding of my issue.

January 23, 2020

MioMat

The app is free and has good support. The initial installation had some problems but the support took care of it. Recommend

January 16, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Picube

i just test this app i just test this app i just test this app i just test this app i just test this app

January 9, 2020

Achmart

cannot go through review notification sadahdahdkjndjkasjkdhkaljhsdijhdjhckjnsjkajkdjdshjjhdhasjdhjkasdhkjhdjhsjhasd

GaaraPro

helpfull app ghjklmlkjhgfyuioiuytyukjhhjkjhghjkjhjkjhhjkjhjkjhjkjhbhjjhhjkjhjjbjj,nbvdertyuiopoiuytfdxcvb

December 4, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6