Master Slider

Master Slider

by Hulk Code, Inc.

Engaging Banner Slider & Slideshow to Grab Customers Attention

Blue District

I used this app on my website and I love it. I like the fact that I was able to add sliders to collection pages as most store theme templates only offer that option for the homepage of your website. After installing it to 3 of my collections pages, I needed a customization and reached out to support. We had a few back and forth but they made sure I was heard and my requests were fulfilled! Amazing customer service! For a free app, they treated me like I paid big bucks and helped me thoroughly. Great app and team!

University Of Whatever

I would recommend any apps by HulkApps. Their service is second to none, always responding quickly and more than happy to help with setup or configuring settings - and all for Free!

Would happily pay for this quality of apps and service. Very satisfied customer.

Mycanvasbox

Great app, easy to use with powerful features, but it takes a couple of seconds to load which greatly reduces my sites final render time

Car Gazette

The support for Hulk Apps is very awesome. thank you so much

Betoprint

The editor is very easy to use but i'm very desapointed by the fact that our website loose 50 points on PageSpeed... I think i'll uninstall this app.

Madewilder

The support for Hulk Apps is great. They went out of their way to try and find a solution to my unique challenge. The app itself has a ton of customization potential.

Black Sapphire Clothing

The customer support is really good, and the app is free. We´ve had some minor bug issues but the support has been very helpful. I definitely give 5 stars when the app is running 100% without bugs. APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT GUYS!

Metpureshop

Support was Unbelievable efficient ! Highly recommended!!

I was looking for a free slider app for my home page. I see many of the shopify app on the site, however, none of them were free

And I found this "Master Slider App by Hulk" , first, I saw it only have 5 reviews, i thought was another cracky buggy app on the shopify app store. well, since i wast not able to find anything free, i will give it a shot.

After I used the app, very nice, very clear interface, easy to use, It have all functions I need, you can insert web Links, put titles, change your backgrounds, left and right side arrow to move from left to right...etc.

only thing troubles me was i maybe put the code in wrong place, but there support team was very nice, it's actually much much better than some app i bought or paid for. ,

long story short, unlike other apps on shopify, this one, the " help page " and " support" actually works, 1st they have a very detailed "help page" and FAQ, but since i was too lazy to read , i clicked support, and open a ticket to ask them for help. next day , I got response from the support team, sent me a step by step instructions how to create a staff account. ok, I created a staff account for them, and next day, my problem was solved! unbelievable efficient ! Highly recommended!!

I Am All In

Quite handy, however i found the slider to slow down my website

Moon Goddess Gifts

This is an absolutely amazing FREE Slider app! I searched around for the best one and this one is so impressive. The features that other apps charge for, this app provides for FREE. I highly recommend this app!

Sincerely,