Master Slider ‑ Image Slider

Product Slider | Logo Slider | Carousel | Banner Slider Maker

Free

HHOLOVE

The display on the phone is wrong ! Hope to adapt soon thank u,
The display on the phone is wrong ! Hope to adapt soon thank u

Smart Girls SA

Awesome app in Shopify. Thanks for this app ! Customization is exactly what we needed well done to you guys !!!

Anding's Toys & Flowers Inc.

Love the app, especially since it's free. Had a minor hiccup but the team fixed it ASAP. Highly recommended app with a great support team! Thanks again HulkApps!

July 26, 2021

i there, thank you for the review! We're sorry you ran into some issues with the app, but are glad that our customer service team was able to work them out for you! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Groupe Mirla

Nice Free app in Shopify. Thanks for this app but couldn't find in app store. Customization is too good

January 22, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need any help locating our apps. We have 18 apps on Shopify. You can use this URL for quick find: Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know

ROX Promotions

Very very helpful back end team who have pandered to all requests even whilst using the free apps! Would highly recommend as they have been a huge help.

December 2, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, we're so grateful for the opportunity to serve you.

Best of luck with your business!

Smart Cart Express

Overall it is one of the best free apps, it gives very nice options to modify your slider. i'm giving 4 stars for 1 reason and i hope to be solved:
While testing the slider on mobile, i tap on arrow animation changes normally as needed, but it doesn't return to default shape.

November 17, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

The Little Perfumery

It's a great app actually. A lot of editing options are available. I just wanted to know where exactly we need to copy paste the generated code. And I pasted in my theme file. But, it's not showing any images. It only shows me the arrow symbols and the dots. It would be great if someone helps me fix it.

Petals and Tails

Not working on my store...I tried to look in their website, but did not find anything. Anyone having this issue? Update: the team reached out to me and fix it very fast! Thank you so much for your support, you guys are awesome!

Everstitch PH

It's a good app and I love it even more because it's free. Also, I love how quick the support team resolved my problem. Thanks to Deepa and Amit for fixing my problem right away.

October 9, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support members, Deepa and Amit! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

Prototype Studio

i like how it feeld like wordpress like homepage slider. Not using it for too long but it seems to work ok.

September 15, 2020

Thank you for giving us this wonderful opportunity, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)
Have a beautiful day!