Image Slider & Hero Banner

Image Slider & Hero Banner

by HulkApps.com

Engaging banner slider & slideshow to grab visitor's attention

Dealfactor Canada

When you put a misleading title saying the App was free when a matter of fact it's only 14days trial that's pretty misleading! I'm sure you realize the misconception of giving the user the opportunity to leave you a 1 star for been a liar.

Crazzy Women

Very nice app.........................................................................................................................................................................

October 16, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave us a review:)

SERRB

Help!! cant create a slide, every time i click the finish the page was just blank. and when I refresh the page theres no slide created.

CCIEBUY

NICE...........................................................................................................................................................................................................

October 9, 2019

Thank you for taking the time out to review us. Don't hesitate to reach out to our team if you ever need any help.

SALE4FASHION

Good app and easy to use. I like to recommend to all. The best way it is completely free. :)
sale4fashion.com

September 23, 2019

Thank you so much for recommending us! We would love to help you if you ever need anything.

SVGway

nice app

September 23, 2019

Thank you so much!

Paradise Ranch Designs

Great app, great customer service & support. I had a small issue and they solved it quickly and made the fix very easy for me. Thank you!

September 12, 2019

You’re amazing! Thank you so much for your kind review.

Pure Glass Inc

Support was unresponsive after running into a problem with the functionality of app and requested further information/ assistance. Works for simple pages.

FLICK HOME

I was so excited to try this app, but it is pretty terrible. There is no good way to control how it is going to look on your phone vs a computer vs a different sized monitor. Really stressful because the app has a lot of potential. Would be so much better if you could just make one custom template and have it automatically modify so that it fits all devices instead of somehow figuring out how to do it manually.

Tamatina

I copied the slider code and paste it in my theme slider but isn't working. Any suggestions for resolving it?

Previous 1 3 4