Image Slider & Hero Banner

Image Slider & Hero Banner

by HulkApps.com

Engaging banner slider & slideshow to grab visitor's attention

Pure Glass Inc

Support was unresponsive after running into a problem with the functionality of app and requested further information/ assistance. Works for simple pages.

FLICK HOME

I was so excited to try this app, but it is pretty terrible. There is no good way to control how it is going to look on your phone vs a computer vs a different sized monitor. Really stressful because the app has a lot of potential. Would be so much better if you could just make one custom template and have it automatically modify so that it fits all devices instead of somehow figuring out how to do it manually.

Tamatina

I copied the slider code and paste it in my theme slider but isn't working. Any suggestions for resolving it?

DCT-Styles

Has potential, but this app is trash, but I guess you don't get what you don't pay for! I have spent WAY too much time trying to create a slideshow for my website, and it doesn't even save the work that I do per photo! FRUSTRATING and ANNOYING!!!

Shamrock Shirts

Doesn't work. Even their preview slideshows don't work! Complete waste of time, really bad app and should be removed from the app store.

The Gift Emporium

Installed it and tried to set it all up and it did not work, Not sure why I really needed it to work for me.

April 30, 2019

Hi there,

Sorry that you are facing some issues with the installations. Most of the issues happen during installation or setup and unfortunately some clients run into issues by not following the instructions.

Our team is available, for free to help with support and actually implementing it for you properly.

I would appreciate if you reach out to us at support@hulkcode.com and we'll help get this resolved for you.

Also, we would really appreciate if you can update your review since we believe it was an user error. These reviews can have negative impact and we try our best, along with being available for technical support to resolve any issues our lovely merchants have.

Thank you. :)

Applenext

The responsive mode on iphone X or Xs Max or even iphone 8 Plus is not working, those phone user are the most important visitors in my store

April 24, 2019

Please give us a chance to help you. Reach us on support@hulkcode.com, our team of Shopify app developers will take care of your needs.

Dejabuu

It's not working. Once you download it and choose the template It shows you a white screen. Waste of time!!

April 15, 2019

Hi there, please contact our team immediately. We will help you out.

Artistica.com

Great and simple! Fast and courteous support.
I want to share with you the response when I lamented a slow loading of the slider as it may be helpful to others:
"Sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to inform you that our application code is executed after the whole page gets loaded. And that's the reason why you are facing this issue. I request you to upload moderate quality of images which can reduce the loading time as higher will be the size of the image, the more time it will take to load."

April 12, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experiences. We would be more than happy to assist you with image compression and page speed optimization.

For us, any work (big or small), is a challenge we don't hesitate to take up! Contact our Merchant Success team for any assistance on this.

Have a great rest of the day!

Davids Furniture & Interiors

So far I am very happy with this app. Other similar apps make you pay a monthly fee just to have more pictures but I love how this app is free, easy to use, and the tech support is wonderful. I had an issue after I loaded my first slider to my website so I sent them a note to ask for help. They sent me back screenshots and everything once it was resolved and they were very quick as well. Look forward to using this app more!

April 12, 2019

Thank you for giving us a shot, we're happy you had a good experience with us. Couldn't be happier today! ;)

Previous 1 3 4