Image Slider & Hero Banner

Image Slider & Hero Banner

by HulkApps.com

Engaging banner slider & slideshow to grab visitor's attention

Mira Paris

Super application, très pratique et simple d'usage, je vous la recommande viivement, à essayer !
Mira Paris

March 27, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. :)

Japan Premium Malaysia

Thank you for the free app slider. It loads a little slow but so far the only free slider not too user friendly as some may required css coding to suit their preferences.

Somehow from time to time the css code performance tend to take more time due to bug error as I amend the codes. I recommend used additional app such as Custom Css by Heaven3000 in order to view the changed effects.

March 12, 2019

Thank you for your suggestion and support. :)

Italeau

This looks like a nice app, but unfortunately their server times out every time I want to use the app interface. Useless for me until that gets fixed.

March 12, 2019

We insist you to reach out to our team on support@hulkcode.com. We're sure, whatever it is, we'll be able to help you out.

BeejaMay

Not user friendly and keeps crashing. I copied the code and no instructions on what to do next - where do I embed the code?

Here's the guide : https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbXoXP2q2i

Our team is happy to help you, in case you need any further assistance.

Sans Soucis Usa

Not too user friendly. If you know a little bit about coding, it shouldn't be a problem though. It has a lot of useful features that can help with creating a professional looking slideshow. Not very polished or bug-free at this point so don't expect it to work perfectly as soon as it's added to your Shopify store. However, support is great. The staffs at HulkCode are very helpful and responsive. Give the app a try. It's worth it.

March 12, 2019

Our technical support team is always willing to help you, in case you need to tweak the codes a little bit to match your store's design.

Elyiara

Great slider and better than most paid for sliders available here on Shopify! Great user interface as well as functionality out of the box. See www.Elyiara.com if you wish to see a working example!

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We hope you keep coming back and try other apps by HulkApps.
Cheers!

everHot

Absolutely not a user friendly app. Couldn't figure out where to add the text and app constantly kept crashing when i was uploading the pictures. Had to uninstall it.

March 12, 2019

We're sorry that you had to face such issues. In such cases, we recommend you to contact our team, they will gladly assist you with your needs.

All American General Contractor

This app is great. I'm no programmer but wanted the look and feel of sliders, and this app made it super easy to install. Have a couple on m homepage and may use them elsewhere.

March 7, 2019

So glad you like it. All our apps are built for non-programmers like you. The UI is pretty simple and doesn't require any coding knowledge. Thanks again for your support. :)

Blue District

I used this app on my website and I love it. I like the fact that I was able to add sliders to collection pages as most store theme templates only offer that option for the homepage of your website.
After installing it to 3 of my collections pages, I needed a customization and reached out to support. We had a few back and forth but they made sure I was heard and my requests were fulfilled! Amazing customer service! For a free app, they treated me like I paid big bucks and helped me thoroughly. Great app and team!

March 8, 2019

Hey there,

We are lucky to have customers like you in our Hulk family. We are always happy to help you personalize the apps to match your store's needs.

University Of Whatever

I would recommend any apps by HulkApps. Their service is second to none, always responding quickly and more than happy to help with setup or configuring settings - and all for Free!

Would happily pay for this quality of apps and service. Very satisfied customer.

March 8, 2019

Yay! We’re so happy your experience went so smoothly. We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome merchants like you. Thanks again!