Master Slider ‑ Image Slider

Master Slider ‑ Image Slider

by HulkApps.com

Product Slider | Logo Slider | Carousel | Banner Slider Maker

21Snap

The app is easy to install and easy to use.
The support was great, great communication and great understanding of my issue.

January 23, 2020

MioMat

The app is free and has good support. The initial installation had some problems but the support took care of it. Recommend

January 16, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

GaaraPro

helpfull app ghjklmlkjhgfyuioiuytyukjhhjkjhghjkjhjkjhhjkjhjkjhjkjhbhjjhhjkjhjjbjj,nbvdertyuiopoiuytfdxcvb

December 4, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

SAUNA 4 SEASONS

The support is fast and perfect. The communication is uncomplicated and really easy. TOP App and all of this for free.

November 26, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thank you very much!

Ballasts

We needed a super-easy way to customize our hero images. Recommend this app, super easy to use and setup.

Can Lights

Wanted an easy to use hero images slider, this does exactly what we needed. As usual, HulkApps to the rescue!

CCIEBUY

NICE...........................................................................................................................................................................................................

October 9, 2019

Thank you for taking the time out to review us. Don't hesitate to reach out to our team if you ever need any help.

SALE4FASHION

Good app and easy to use. I like to recommend to all. The best way it is completely free. :)
sale4fashion.com

September 23, 2019

Thank you so much for recommending us! We would love to help you if you ever need anything.

Paradise Ranch Designs

Great app, great customer service & support. I had a small issue and they solved it quickly and made the fix very easy for me. Thank you!

September 12, 2019

You’re amazing! Thank you so much for your kind review.

Artistica.com

Great and simple! Fast and courteous support.
I want to share with you the response when I lamented a slow loading of the slider as it may be helpful to others:
"Sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to inform you that our application code is executed after the whole page gets loaded. And that's the reason why you are facing this issue. I request you to upload moderate quality of images which can reduce the loading time as higher will be the size of the image, the more time it will take to load."

April 12, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experiences. We would be more than happy to assist you with image compression and page speed optimization.

For us, any work (big or small), is a challenge we don't hesitate to take up! Contact our Merchant Success team for any assistance on this.

Have a great rest of the day!