Image Slider & Hero Banner

Image Slider & Hero Banner

by HulkApps.com

Engaging banner slider & slideshow to grab visitor's attention

Davids Furniture & Interiors

So far I am very happy with this app. Other similar apps make you pay a monthly fee just to have more pictures but I love how this app is free, easy to use, and the tech support is wonderful. I had an issue after I loaded my first slider to my website so I sent them a note to ask for help. They sent me back screenshots and everything once it was resolved and they were very quick as well. Look forward to using this app more!

April 12, 2019

Thank you for giving us a shot, we're happy you had a good experience with us. Couldn't be happier today! ;)

Mira Paris

Super application, très pratique et simple d'usage, je vous la recommande viivement, à essayer !
Mira Paris

March 27, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. :)

Elyiara

Great slider and better than most paid for sliders available here on Shopify! Great user interface as well as functionality out of the box. See www.Elyiara.com if you wish to see a working example!

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We hope you keep coming back and try other apps by HulkApps.
Cheers!

All American General Contractor

This app is great. I'm no programmer but wanted the look and feel of sliders, and this app made it super easy to install. Have a couple on m homepage and may use them elsewhere.

March 7, 2019

So glad you like it. All our apps are built for non-programmers like you. The UI is pretty simple and doesn't require any coding knowledge. Thanks again for your support. :)

Blue District

I used this app on my website and I love it. I like the fact that I was able to add sliders to collection pages as most store theme templates only offer that option for the homepage of your website.
After installing it to 3 of my collections pages, I needed a customization and reached out to support. We had a few back and forth but they made sure I was heard and my requests were fulfilled! Amazing customer service! For a free app, they treated me like I paid big bucks and helped me thoroughly. Great app and team!

Hey there,

We are lucky to have customers like you in our Hulk family. We are always happy to help you personalize the apps to match your store's needs.

University Of Whatever

I would recommend any apps by HulkApps. Their service is second to none, always responding quickly and more than happy to help with setup or configuring settings - and all for Free!

Would happily pay for this quality of apps and service. Very satisfied customer.

March 8, 2019

Yay! We’re so happy your experience went so smoothly. We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome merchants like you. Thanks again!

Car Gazette

The support for Hulk Apps is very awesome. thank you so much

March 8, 2019

We are glad you like our support services. Thanks for using our apps.

Madewilder

The support for Hulk Apps is great. They went out of their way to try and find a solution to my unique challenge. The app itself has a ton of customization potential.

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the nice review. We try hard every day to provide great support and improve our apps. Makes it all worth it when we see you happy!

Metpureshop

Support was Unbelievable efficient ! Highly recommended!!

I was looking for a free slider app for my home page. I see many of the shopify app on the site, however, none of them were free

And I found this "Master Slider App by Hulk" , first, I saw it only have 5 reviews, i thought was another cracky buggy app on the shopify app store. well, since i wast not able to find anything free, i will give it a shot.

After I used the app, very nice, very clear interface, easy to use, It have all functions I need, you can insert web Links, put titles, change your backgrounds, left and right side arrow to move from left to right...etc.

only thing troubles me was i maybe put the code in wrong place, but there support team was very nice, it's actually much much better than some app i bought or paid for. ,

long story short, unlike other apps on shopify, this one, the " help page " and " support" actually works, 1st they have a very detailed "help page" and FAQ, but since i was too lazy to read , i clicked support, and open a ticket to ask them for help. next day , I got response from the support team, sent me a step by step instructions how to create a staff account. ok, I created a staff account for them, and next day, my problem was solved! unbelievable efficient ! Highly recommended!!

March 8, 2019

Haha! Thank you so so much for the love and appreciation. We can't thank you enough for your kind words. We feel lucky to have you in our Hulk family. :)

I Am All In

Quite handy, however i found the slider to slow down my website

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. Our team is happy to help optimizing your page speed. Kindly get in touch with us on support@hulkcode.com