Image Slider & Hero Banner

Image Slider & Hero Banner

by HulkApps.com

Engaging banner slider & slideshow to grab visitor's attention

Mycanvasbox

Great app, easy to use with powerful features, but it takes a couple of seconds to load which greatly reduces my sites final render time

March 12, 2019

Glad to assist you in optimizing your page speed. Kindly contact our support team on support@hulkcode.com

Car Gazette

The support for Hulk Apps is very awesome. thank you so much

March 8, 2019

We are glad you like our support services. Thanks for using our apps.

Betoprint

The editor is very easy to use but i'm very desapointed by the fact that our website loose 50 points on PageSpeed... I think i'll uninstall this app.

March 12, 2019

We recommend you to optimize your slider images. In fact, we also provide page speed optimization services in case you need. Reach out to us on support@hulkcode.com.

Madewilder

The support for Hulk Apps is great. They went out of their way to try and find a solution to my unique challenge. The app itself has a ton of customization potential.

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the nice review. We try hard every day to provide great support and improve our apps. Makes it all worth it when we see you happy!

Black Sapphire Clothing

The customer support is really good, and the app is free. We´ve had some minor bug issues but the support has been very helpful. I definitely give 5 stars when the app is running 100% without bugs. APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT GUYS!

March 12, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Glad you like it so much!

Metpureshop

Support was Unbelievable efficient ! Highly recommended!!

I was looking for a free slider app for my home page. I see many of the shopify app on the site, however, none of them were free

And I found this "Master Slider App by Hulk" , first, I saw it only have 5 reviews, i thought was another cracky buggy app on the shopify app store. well, since i wast not able to find anything free, i will give it a shot.

After I used the app, very nice, very clear interface, easy to use, It have all functions I need, you can insert web Links, put titles, change your backgrounds, left and right side arrow to move from left to right...etc.

only thing troubles me was i maybe put the code in wrong place, but there support team was very nice, it's actually much much better than some app i bought or paid for. ,

long story short, unlike other apps on shopify, this one, the " help page " and " support" actually works, 1st they have a very detailed "help page" and FAQ, but since i was too lazy to read , i clicked support, and open a ticket to ask them for help. next day , I got response from the support team, sent me a step by step instructions how to create a staff account. ok, I created a staff account for them, and next day, my problem was solved! unbelievable efficient ! Highly recommended!!

March 8, 2019

Haha! Thank you so so much for the love and appreciation. We can't thank you enough for your kind words. We feel lucky to have you in our Hulk family. :)

I Am All In

Quite handy, however i found the slider to slow down my website

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. Our team is happy to help optimizing your page speed. Kindly get in touch with us on support@hulkcode.com

Moon Goddess Gifts

This is an absolutely amazing FREE Slider app! I searched around for the best one and this one is so impressive. The features that other apps charge for, this app provides for FREE. I highly recommend this app!

Sincerely,

Stacey Hayes

MoonGoddessGifts.com

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review, Stacey! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Hope you enjoy Slider app, and all our other HulkApps. Cheers!

Tom Ashbourne

Works very well and the support is fantastic. The best slider app for Shopify.

Aww:) We think so too :P

Solander Banks

this slider is not going to responsive way. i think it is bug in this app.

March 12, 2019

Kindly contact our experts on support@hulkcode.com, we will be happy to help you resolve responsive issues.