Master Slider ‑ Image Slider

Free

Dejabuu

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app 7 minutes

It's not working. Once you download it and choose the template It shows you a white screen. Waste of time!!

April 15, 2019

Hi there, please contact our team immediately. We will help you out.

Artistica.com

Great and simple! Fast and courteous support.
I want to share with you the response when I lamented a slow loading of the slider as it may be helpful to others:
"Sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to inform you that our application code is executed after the whole page gets loaded. And that's the reason why you are facing this issue. I request you to upload moderate quality of images which can reduce the loading time as higher will be the size of the image, the more time it will take to load."

April 12, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experiences. We would be more than happy to assist you with image compression and page speed optimization.

For us, any work (big or small), is a challenge we don't hesitate to take up! Contact our Merchant Success team for any assistance on this.

Have a great rest of the day!

Davids Furniture & Interiors

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Updated 8.27.20
I am not happy anymore with this app. It takes so long to load and freezes all the time. It took several minutes just to remove one image. I thought it was my computer or internet but everything else is working just fine. Now I have to go find a new app.

So far I am very happy with this app. Other similar apps make you pay a monthly fee just to have more pictures but I love how this app is free, easy to use, and the tech support is wonderful. I had an issue after I loaded my first slider to my website so I sent them a note to ask for help. They sent me back screenshots and everything once it was resolved and they were very quick as well. Look forward to using this app more!

April 12, 2019

Thank you for giving us a shot, we're happy you had a good experience with us. Couldn't be happier today! ;)

Mira Paris

Location France

Super application, très pratique et simple d'usage, je vous la recommande viivement, à essayer !
Mira Paris

March 27, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. :)

Japan Premium Malaysia

Location Malaysia

Thank you for the free app slider. It loads a little slow but so far the only free slider not too user friendly as some may required css coding to suit their preferences.

Somehow from time to time the css code performance tend to take more time due to bug error as I amend the codes. I recommend used additional app such as Custom Css by Heaven3000 in order to view the changed effects.

March 12, 2019

Thank you for your suggestion and support. :)

Italeau

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This looks like a nice app, but unfortunately their server times out every time I want to use the app interface. Useless for me until that gets fixed.

March 12, 2019

We insist you to reach out to our team on support@hulkcode.com. We're sure, whatever it is, we'll be able to help you out.

BeejaMay

Time spent using app 17 minutes

Not user friendly and keeps crashing. I copied the code and no instructions on what to do next - where do I embed the code?

Here's the guide : https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbXoXP2q2i

Our team is happy to help you, in case you need any further assistance.

Sans Soucis Usa

Not too user friendly. If you know a little bit about coding, it shouldn't be a problem though. It has a lot of useful features that can help with creating a professional looking slideshow. Not very polished or bug-free at this point so don't expect it to work perfectly as soon as it's added to your Shopify store. However, support is great. The staffs at HulkCode are very helpful and responsive. Give the app a try. It's worth it.

March 12, 2019

Our technical support team is always willing to help you, in case you need to tweak the codes a little bit to match your store's design.

Elyiara

Time spent using app About 3 years

Great slider and better than most paid for sliders available here on Shopify! Great user interface as well as functionality out of the box. See www.Elyiara.com if you wish to see a working example!

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We hope you keep coming back and try other apps by HulkApps.
Cheers!

everHot

Time spent using app 36 minutes

Absolutely not a user friendly app. Couldn't figure out where to add the text and app constantly kept crashing when i was uploading the pictures. Had to uninstall it.

March 12, 2019

We're sorry that you had to face such issues. In such cases, we recommend you to contact our team, they will gladly assist you with your needs.