Master Slider ‑ Image Slider

Product Slider | Logo Slider | Carousel | Banner Slider Maker

Free

All American General Contractor

This app is great. I'm no programmer but wanted the look and feel of sliders, and this app made it super easy to install. Have a couple on m homepage and may use them elsewhere.

March 7, 2019

So glad you like it. All our apps are built for non-programmers like you. The UI is pretty simple and doesn't require any coding knowledge. Thanks again for your support. :)

Blue District

I used this app on my website and I love it. I like the fact that I was able to add sliders to collection pages as most store theme templates only offer that option for the homepage of your website.
After installing it to 3 of my collections pages, I needed a customization and reached out to support. We had a few back and forth but they made sure I was heard and my requests were fulfilled! Amazing customer service! For a free app, they treated me like I paid big bucks and helped me thoroughly. Great app and team!

Hey there,

We are lucky to have customers like you in our Hulk family. We are always happy to help you personalize the apps to match your store's needs.

University Of Whatever

I would recommend any apps by HulkApps. Their service is second to none, always responding quickly and more than happy to help with setup or configuring settings - and all for Free!

Would happily pay for this quality of apps and service. Very satisfied customer.

March 8, 2019

Yay! We’re so happy your experience went so smoothly. We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome merchants like you. Thanks again!

Mycanvasbox

Location Sweden
Time spent using app 24 minutes

Great app, easy to use with powerful features, but it takes a couple of seconds to load which greatly reduces my sites final render time

March 12, 2019

Glad to assist you in optimizing your page speed. Kindly contact our support team on support@hulkcode.com

Car Gazette

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The support for Hulk Apps is very awesome. thank you so much

March 8, 2019

We are glad you like our support services. Thanks for using our apps.

Betoprint

Location France
Time spent using app 1 day

The editor is very easy to use but i'm very desapointed by the fact that our website loose 50 points on PageSpeed... I think i'll uninstall this app.

March 12, 2019

We recommend you to optimize your slider images. In fact, we also provide page speed optimization services in case you need. Reach out to us on support@hulkcode.com.

Madewilder

The support for Hulk Apps is great. They went out of their way to try and find a solution to my unique challenge. The app itself has a ton of customization potential.

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the nice review. We try hard every day to provide great support and improve our apps. Makes it all worth it when we see you happy!

Black Sapphire Clothing

Location Sweden

The customer support is really good, and the app is free. We´ve had some minor bug issues but the support has been very helpful. I definitely give 5 stars when the app is running 100% without bugs. APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT GUYS!

March 12, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Glad you like it so much!

Metpureshop

Time spent using app About 1 month

Support was Unbelievable efficient ! Highly recommended!!

I was looking for a free slider app for my home page. I see many of the shopify app on the site, however, none of them were free

And I found this "Master Slider App by Hulk" , first, I saw it only have 5 reviews, i thought was another cracky buggy app on the shopify app store. well, since i wast not able to find anything free, i will give it a shot.

After I used the app, very nice, very clear interface, easy to use, It have all functions I need, you can insert web Links, put titles, change your backgrounds, left and right side arrow to move from left to right...etc.

only thing troubles me was i maybe put the code in wrong place, but there support team was very nice, it's actually much much better than some app i bought or paid for. ,

long story short, unlike other apps on shopify, this one, the " help page " and " support" actually works, 1st they have a very detailed "help page" and FAQ, but since i was too lazy to read , i clicked support, and open a ticket to ask them for help. next day , I got response from the support team, sent me a step by step instructions how to create a staff account. ok, I created a staff account for them, and next day, my problem was solved! unbelievable efficient ! Highly recommended!!

March 8, 2019

Haha! Thank you so so much for the love and appreciation. We can't thank you enough for your kind words. We feel lucky to have you in our Hulk family. :)

I Am All In

Quite handy, however i found the slider to slow down my website

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. Our team is happy to help optimizing your page speed. Kindly get in touch with us on support@hulkcode.com