Image Slider & Hero Banner

Image Slider & Hero Banner

by HulkApps.com

Engaging banner slider & slideshow to grab visitor's attention

Pure Glass Inc

Support was unresponsive after running into a problem with the functionality of app and requested further information/ assistance. Works for simple pages.

FLICK HOME

I was so excited to try this app, but it is pretty terrible. There is no good way to control how it is going to look on your phone vs a computer vs a different sized monitor. Really stressful because the app has a lot of potential. Would be so much better if you could just make one custom template and have it automatically modify so that it fits all devices instead of somehow figuring out how to do it manually.

DCT-Styles

Has potential, but this app is trash, but I guess you don't get what you don't pay for! I have spent WAY too much time trying to create a slideshow for my website, and it doesn't even save the work that I do per photo! FRUSTRATING and ANNOYING!!!

Shamrock Shirts

Doesn't work. Even their preview slideshows don't work! Complete waste of time, really bad app and should be removed from the app store.

The Gift Emporium

Installed it and tried to set it all up and it did not work, Not sure why I really needed it to work for me.

April 30, 2019

Hi there,

Sorry that you are facing some issues with the installations. Most of the issues happen during installation or setup and unfortunately some clients run into issues by not following the instructions.

Our team is available, for free to help with support and actually implementing it for you properly.

I would appreciate if you reach out to us at support@hulkcode.com and we'll help get this resolved for you.

Also, we would really appreciate if you can update your review since we believe it was an user error. These reviews can have negative impact and we try our best, along with being available for technical support to resolve any issues our lovely merchants have.

Thank you. :)

Italeau

This looks like a nice app, but unfortunately their server times out every time I want to use the app interface. Useless for me until that gets fixed.

March 12, 2019

We insist you to reach out to our team on support@hulkcode.com. We're sure, whatever it is, we'll be able to help you out.

everHot

Absolutely not a user friendly app. Couldn't figure out where to add the text and app constantly kept crashing when i was uploading the pictures. Had to uninstall it.

March 12, 2019

We're sorry that you had to face such issues. In such cases, we recommend you to contact our team, they will gladly assist you with your needs.

Betoprint

The editor is very easy to use but i'm very desapointed by the fact that our website loose 50 points on PageSpeed... I think i'll uninstall this app.

March 12, 2019

We recommend you to optimize your slider images. In fact, we also provide page speed optimization services in case you need. Reach out to us on support@hulkcode.com.

Solander Banks

this slider is not going to responsive way. i think it is bug in this app.

March 12, 2019

Kindly contact our experts on support@hulkcode.com, we will be happy to help you resolve responsive issues.