Master Slider ‑ Image Slider

Free

HHOLOVE

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 hour

The display on the phone is wrong ! Hope to adapt soon thank u,
The display on the phone is wrong ! Hope to adapt soon thank u

Achmart

Location Sri Lanka
Time spent using app About 1 month

cannot go through review notification sadahdahdkjndjkasjkdhkaljhsdijhdjhckjnsjkajkdjdshjjhdhasjdhjkasdhkjhdjhsjhasd

Tamatina

Location India

I copied the slider code and paste it in my theme slider but isn't working. Any suggestions for resolving it?

Applenext

Location Mexico

The responsive mode on iphone X or Xs Max or even iphone 8 Plus is not working, those phone user are the most important visitors in my store

April 24, 2019

Please give us a chance to help you. Reach us on support@hulkcode.com, our team of Shopify app developers will take care of your needs.

Dejabuu

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app 7 minutes

It's not working. Once you download it and choose the template It shows you a white screen. Waste of time!!

April 15, 2019

Hi there, please contact our team immediately. We will help you out.

Davids Furniture & Interiors

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Updated 8.27.20
I am not happy anymore with this app. It takes so long to load and freezes all the time. It took several minutes just to remove one image. I thought it was my computer or internet but everything else is working just fine. Now I have to go find a new app.

So far I am very happy with this app. Other similar apps make you pay a monthly fee just to have more pictures but I love how this app is free, easy to use, and the tech support is wonderful. I had an issue after I loaded my first slider to my website so I sent them a note to ask for help. They sent me back screenshots and everything once it was resolved and they were very quick as well. Look forward to using this app more!

April 12, 2019

Thank you for giving us a shot, we're happy you had a good experience with us. Couldn't be happier today! ;)

BeejaMay

Time spent using app 17 minutes

Not user friendly and keeps crashing. I copied the code and no instructions on what to do next - where do I embed the code?

March 12, 2019

Here's the guide : https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbXoXP2q2i

Our team is happy to help you, in case you need any further assistance.