Master Slider ‑ Image Slider

Free

The Little Perfumery

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

It's a great app actually. A lot of editing options are available. I just wanted to know where exactly we need to copy paste the generated code. And I pasted in my theme file. But, it's not showing any images. It only shows me the arrow symbols and the dots. It would be great if someone helps me fix it.

Luxurator

I had tried to use this app in my store, but unfortunately nothing happened.
Please help me If I am doing anything wrong. My url is https://luxurator.myshopify.com/
App is being installed properly but slider is not showing.

@BambuuBrush

Haven't used the app yet but has made me write a review so can't give an honest response yet which is a little silly haha

SERRB

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 18 minutes

Help!! cant create a slide, every time i click the finish the page was just blank. and when I refresh the page theres no slide created.

SVGway

Location Italy

nice app

September 23, 2019

Thank you so much!

Japan Premium Malaysia

Location Malaysia

Thank you for the free app slider. It loads a little slow but so far the only free slider not too user friendly as some may required css coding to suit their preferences.

Somehow from time to time the css code performance tend to take more time due to bug error as I amend the codes. I recommend used additional app such as Custom Css by Heaven3000 in order to view the changed effects.

March 12, 2019

Thank you for your suggestion and support. :)

Mycanvasbox

Location Sweden
Time spent using app 24 minutes

Great app, easy to use with powerful features, but it takes a couple of seconds to load which greatly reduces my sites final render time

March 12, 2019

Glad to assist you in optimizing your page speed. Kindly contact our support team on support@hulkcode.com