Master Slider ‑ Image Slider

Master Slider ‑ Image Slider

by HulkApps.com

Product Slider | Logo Slider | Carousel | Banner Slider Maker

Luxurator

I had tried to use this app in my store, but unfortunately nothing happened.
Please help me If I am doing anything wrong. My url is https://luxurator.myshopify.com/
App is being installed properly but slider is not showing.

@BambuuBrush

Haven't used the app yet but has made me write a review so can't give an honest response yet which is a little silly haha

SERRB

Help!! cant create a slide, every time i click the finish the page was just blank. and when I refresh the page theres no slide created.

SVGway

nice app

September 23, 2019

Thank you so much!

Japan Premium Malaysia

Thank you for the free app slider. It loads a little slow but so far the only free slider not too user friendly as some may required css coding to suit their preferences.

Somehow from time to time the css code performance tend to take more time due to bug error as I amend the codes. I recommend used additional app such as Custom Css by Heaven3000 in order to view the changed effects.

March 12, 2019

Thank you for your suggestion and support. :)

Mycanvasbox

Great app, easy to use with powerful features, but it takes a couple of seconds to load which greatly reduces my sites final render time

March 12, 2019

Glad to assist you in optimizing your page speed. Kindly contact our support team on support@hulkcode.com