Master Slider ‑ Image Slider

Master Slider ‑ Image Slider

by HulkApps.com

Product Slider | Logo Slider | Carousel | Banner Slider Maker

StarLight Hub Online

I use the app to show my product images,increase engagement of customers on my store thus boosted my traffic

February 7, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're improving your website traffic while using our Image Slider app.

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

Picube

i just test this app i just test this app i just test this app i just test this app i just test this app

January 9, 2020

Sans Soucis Usa

Not too user friendly. If you know a little bit about coding, it shouldn't be a problem though. It has a lot of useful features that can help with creating a professional looking slideshow. Not very polished or bug-free at this point so don't expect it to work perfectly as soon as it's added to your Shopify store. However, support is great. The staffs at HulkCode are very helpful and responsive. Give the app a try. It's worth it.

March 12, 2019

Our technical support team is always willing to help you, in case you need to tweak the codes a little bit to match your store's design.

Black Sapphire Clothing

The customer support is really good, and the app is free. We´ve had some minor bug issues but the support has been very helpful. I definitely give 5 stars when the app is running 100% without bugs. APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT GUYS!

March 12, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Glad you like it so much!