Master Slider ‑ Image Slider

Master Slider ‑ Image Slider

by HulkApps.com

Product Slider | Logo Slider | Carousel | Banner Slider Maker

Bookazine

I used this app to add a slideshow for our blog page, but I was having issues with the slider being stuck on the last page. I reached out to customer support and was able to resolve the issue with the wonderful help of Ms. Deepa Patel, who passed the issue onto the Hulkapp developers and solved the issue within 36 hours. Super quick, easy, and painless, the customer service is top notch.

The only issue I have with it is the size reformatting that required some customization before realizing that the different layers can sometimes jump around.

July 27, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community. We'll try to better ourselves next time!

IzzarShop

Parece legal, ainda estou testando, descobrindo como funcionar, etc etc etc, mas aparentemente é bom

May 18, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review!

RuHH

I'ts great that its free. I ran into a glitch, which the customer support connect and sorted out. That was a wonderful change. It felt good to be helped. I am running into responsive issues with the mobile, and am hoping that it can be fixes. It is a simple slider that give s aclean look.

May 14, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

IMMER Boutique

niceeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 5, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazzzzzzzzing review. :D

StarLight Hub Online

I use the app to show my product images,increase engagement of customers on my store thus boosted my traffic

February 7, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're improving your website traffic while using our Image Slider app.

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

Picube

i just test this app i just test this app i just test this app i just test this app i just test this app

January 9, 2020

Sans Soucis Usa

Not too user friendly. If you know a little bit about coding, it shouldn't be a problem though. It has a lot of useful features that can help with creating a professional looking slideshow. Not very polished or bug-free at this point so don't expect it to work perfectly as soon as it's added to your Shopify store. However, support is great. The staffs at HulkCode are very helpful and responsive. Give the app a try. It's worth it.

March 12, 2019

Our technical support team is always willing to help you, in case you need to tweak the codes a little bit to match your store's design.

Black Sapphire Clothing

The customer support is really good, and the app is free. We´ve had some minor bug issues but the support has been very helpful. I definitely give 5 stars when the app is running 100% without bugs. APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT GUYS!

March 12, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Glad you like it so much!