Master Slider ‑ Image Slider

Master Slider ‑ Image Slider

by HulkApps.com

Product Slider | Logo Slider | Carousel | Banner Slider Maker

Little Cubs

Very good app, highly customizable.
I had a problem setting an automatic aspect ratio in the Brooklyn theme but the customer service team took care of it for me!

ticatag

Pb raised yesterday evening, solved this morning.
Fast and efficient ... it's a pleasure to work with this team!

March 23, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Digital Legacy Services

Awesome App. Easy to use and amazing support when I had issues! Would recommend to everyone to look at this and all their other apps!

February 14, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app and our customer support. We have lots coming in 2020 that you should keep an eye on! ;-)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Rugged-Phones Canada

I used this app to redo a slider. These guys really helped me! Wow thanks a million for helping me...you are great!!!!!

February 5, 2020

21Snap

The app is easy to install and easy to use.
The support was great, great communication and great understanding of my issue.

January 23, 2020

MioMat

The app is free and has good support. The initial installation had some problems but the support took care of it. Recommend

January 16, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

GaaraPro

helpfull app ghjklmlkjhgfyuioiuytyukjhhjkjhghjkjhjkjhhjkjhjkjhjkjhbhjjhhjkjhjjbjj,nbvdertyuiopoiuytfdxcvb

December 4, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

HagenME

I have used the app and get a good result. Just love it! The designs are responsive and easy to use.

December 2, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else! You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

SAUNA 4 SEASONS

The support is fast and perfect. The communication is uncomplicated and really easy. TOP App and all of this for free.

November 26, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thank you very much!

Ballasts

We needed a super-easy way to customize our hero images. Recommend this app, super easy to use and setup.

Previous 1 3