Master Slider ‑ Image Slider

Master Slider ‑ Image Slider

by HulkApps.com

Product Slider | Logo Slider | Carousel | Banner Slider Maker

Everstitch PH

It's a good app and I love it even more because it's free. Also, I love how quick the support team resolved my problem. Thanks to Deepa and Amit for fixing my problem right away.

October 9, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support members, Deepa and Amit! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

Prototype Studio

i like how it feeld like wordpress like homepage slider. Not using it for too long but it seems to work ok.

September 15, 2020

Thank you for giving us this wonderful opportunity, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)
Have a beautiful day!

LUG X BAR

The support I was given was amazing. Quick, reliable and fuss-free. Communication with the team was clear and my problems were very readily and quickly resolved. I am surprised at their top-notch support that I was provided with.

I am indeed very pleased to have chosen the right app to incorporate into my shopify store. Highly recommended.

July 24, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Mon Sellier

I asked for assistance with Master sliders by Hulkapps.

PRIYANKA and ABHILASHA offered me the best support I could expected, great customer service! I warmly recommend!

In a very short delay, the slides/header were working properly on my website.

Thank you again!

Max

July 10, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

StylesOfficial

Very nice Slider and it's freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

May 5, 2020

That's cute! Thanks so much for the review!

Savoni Boutique

Amazing customer service! I had a problem and they resolved it quickly.
Thank you for the great app.

April 16, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Master Slider App! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

CBT MART

Work Great !

Thank you so much.

April 14, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Please reach out if you need any assistance! We are always standing by to help. :)

WorcesterCenterforCrafts

Great app that allowed me to create a nice image gallery. The app takes a little bit of getting used to, but it is easy to learn and then quick to use. The support team was very helpful!

April 7, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad our experts were able to help you out with getting Master Slider stylized properly. :-)

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Master Slider, or any of our other apps!

Little Cubs

Very good app, highly customizable.
I had a problem setting an automatic aspect ratio in the Brooklyn theme but the customer service team took care of it for me!

ticatag

Pb raised yesterday evening, solved this morning.
Fast and efficient ... it's a pleasure to work with this team!

March 23, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Previous 1 3 4