Image Slider & Hero Banner

Image Slider & Hero Banner

by HulkApps.com

Engaging banner slider & slideshow to grab visitor's attention

CCIEBUY

NICE...........................................................................................................................................................................................................

October 9, 2019

Thank you for taking the time out to review us. Don't hesitate to reach out to our team if you ever need any help.

SALE4FASHION

Good app and easy to use. I like to recommend to all. The best way it is completely free. :)
sale4fashion.com

September 23, 2019

Thank you so much for recommending us! We would love to help you if you ever need anything.

Paradise Ranch Designs

Great app, great customer service & support. I had a small issue and they solved it quickly and made the fix very easy for me. Thank you!

September 12, 2019

You’re amazing! Thank you so much for your kind review.

Artistica.com

Great and simple! Fast and courteous support.
I want to share with you the response when I lamented a slow loading of the slider as it may be helpful to others:
"Sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to inform you that our application code is executed after the whole page gets loaded. And that's the reason why you are facing this issue. I request you to upload moderate quality of images which can reduce the loading time as higher will be the size of the image, the more time it will take to load."

April 12, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experiences. We would be more than happy to assist you with image compression and page speed optimization.

For us, any work (big or small), is a challenge we don't hesitate to take up! Contact our Merchant Success team for any assistance on this.

Have a great rest of the day!

Davids Furniture & Interiors

So far I am very happy with this app. Other similar apps make you pay a monthly fee just to have more pictures but I love how this app is free, easy to use, and the tech support is wonderful. I had an issue after I loaded my first slider to my website so I sent them a note to ask for help. They sent me back screenshots and everything once it was resolved and they were very quick as well. Look forward to using this app more!

April 12, 2019

Thank you for giving us a shot, we're happy you had a good experience with us. Couldn't be happier today! ;)

Mira Paris

Super application, très pratique et simple d'usage, je vous la recommande viivement, à essayer !
Mira Paris

March 27, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. :)

Elyiara

Great slider and better than most paid for sliders available here on Shopify! Great user interface as well as functionality out of the box. See www.Elyiara.com if you wish to see a working example!

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We hope you keep coming back and try other apps by HulkApps.
Cheers!

All American General Contractor

This app is great. I'm no programmer but wanted the look and feel of sliders, and this app made it super easy to install. Have a couple on m homepage and may use them elsewhere.

March 7, 2019

So glad you like it. All our apps are built for non-programmers like you. The UI is pretty simple and doesn't require any coding knowledge. Thanks again for your support. :)

Blue District

I used this app on my website and I love it. I like the fact that I was able to add sliders to collection pages as most store theme templates only offer that option for the homepage of your website.
After installing it to 3 of my collections pages, I needed a customization and reached out to support. We had a few back and forth but they made sure I was heard and my requests were fulfilled! Amazing customer service! For a free app, they treated me like I paid big bucks and helped me thoroughly. Great app and team!

March 8, 2019

Hey there,

We are lucky to have customers like you in our Hulk family. We are always happy to help you personalize the apps to match your store's needs.

University Of Whatever

I would recommend any apps by HulkApps. Their service is second to none, always responding quickly and more than happy to help with setup or configuring settings - and all for Free!

Would happily pay for this quality of apps and service. Very satisfied customer.

March 8, 2019

Yay! We’re so happy your experience went so smoothly. We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome merchants like you. Thanks again!

Previous 1