SMART Bundle Upsell

SMART Bundle Upsell

by Skup

Skyrocket your sales this BFCM with user friendly upsells

Moon and Stars Mercantile

I used this app for my bundle upsells, and Paul, in customer support, was very knowledgeable and gave me great support, and quickly (within a minute) which included, not only the answer to my questions, but some suggestions and new ideas, which I will incorporate into my business. Thank you. I am happy!

Style Sista HQ

I am using this app to upsell accessories for my fashion business. The app guys were really helpful to me when I experienced a minor problem, they got on to it super quick and fixed everything, they were brilliant to deal with :)

Yoga Fiend

I just set up my first upsell after watching tutorial. Piece of cake! Very easy to set up! Very niiiice!! You guys are awesome!! Thank you!

LEaO OPTiCS

12:00AM Thanksgiving and my issue got resolved in under 30 mins with very fast contact.
The app is way easier then anything else I tried. used 3 other APPS that I got rid of today before I found this one.. Happy I did.

GiftCanny

this is a great upsell app. the only upsell app that allows customers to choose their upsell and reach a point rather than offering them random products. Love it

Calendula Queen

Great App! Wouldn't do without it. Support superb, best team! Thanks for your help today Sorina! :-)

Meditation Heaven

This app has helped me launch my store in just a few hours. The up sell instructions are simple to follow!

Bark-Love

Perfect and fast support. App is working very good good. Lets see how the customers will loke it....

Mighty Dinosaurs

Customer service chat was supposed to respond tomorrow, I typed in the box and they still helped me right away as soon as I pressed enter. Fast service and great app. Thank you.

Thecommongalore

Mason Pastro was a big help in my experience. He pointed me in the right direction as far as success for my store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50