SMART Bundle Upsell

SMART Bundle Upsell

by Skup

Skyrocket your sales this BFCM with user friendly upsells

Beatabuck

I used this bundle to create my store ~wouldn't have been possible without Smar7Apps. ~Cheers team!

Bishopfitnesslifestyle

I've just downloaded the apps and watched the instruction tutorials. From what I gathered from the tutorials this is an awesome product. I look forward to putting it to work. I will watch the tutorials again before I move further.

Simply Better Living

Awesome service Awesome service Awesome service Awesome service Awesome service Awesome service Awesome service Awesome service Awesome service Awesome service Awesome service Awesome service Awesome service Awesome service Awesome service Awesome service

Galaxy Deals Store

SMART Bundle Upsell is a great product to help bring more revenue into our store, very please with its performance.

The Office Ocean

This app has vastly improved my performance while up-selling and generating profit from it. I enjoy the ways you can select nearly every option when creating bundles to sell more product to people and incite them into buying more product at a slightly lower cost. I would recommend this product to any beginning e-commerce retailer if they want to grow their website and customer base in a multitude of ways. 5/5 stars because it truly deserves it.

Sir General

I love this app. It's easy to set up with the help of tutorials and does what I need it to do to upsell products.

Beach Sport Apparel

I was using this app for my first on-line store to increase sales per customer. I was very impressed by the product as well as the folks behind it who provided great support.

STEELEBEAM

This app looks professional and not too complicated if you stick to certain items that match your goals on what you want to sell then this app should help manage that and double the checkout sales, well that's the idea anyway.

Hair Alot Fashion

The app so far is ok. My issue is with the video tutorial I was sent in an email. It spoke of a 60 free trial period. I click to get the app only to be greeted by a 7 day trial period. Kind of a bait and switch. Update your videos because right now I am not seeing the care and concern for my success, just an apparent grab for my money. Don't take this personally it is just business which should be straight across the board.

**********UPDATE***********
After speaking with customer support I am thoroughly satisfied with their resolution and changing my star review to 5 stars. Customer service remains as the backbone to any successful company.

June 7, 2019

Hi there,

That video is 3 years old so we've updated our trial length since then.

However, please contact our support and they'll extend your trial length :)

rhinoes.apparel

I was surprised on how in depth the tutorial actually was... Still a bit confused but im trusting in this system because im at my last reesort.