SMART Bundle Upsell

SMART Bundle Upsell

by Skup

Skyrocket your sales with powerful and user friendly upsells

Slay Yo Deals

The upsell app is beautifully designed and with tons of settings and statistics that truly helps bringing more sales! Highly recommend this for shopify stores!

Moon and Stars Mercantile

I used this app for my bundle upsells, and Paul, in customer support, was very knowledgeable and gave me great support, and quickly (within a minute) which included, not only the answer to my questions, but some suggestions and new ideas, which I will incorporate into my business. Thank you. I am happy!

Style Sista HQ

I am using this app to upsell accessories for my fashion business. The app guys were really helpful to me when I experienced a minor problem, they got on to it super quick and fixed everything, they were brilliant to deal with :)

Yoga Fiend

I just set up my first upsell after watching tutorial. Piece of cake! Very easy to set up! Very niiiice!! You guys are awesome!! Thank you!

LEaO OPTiCS

12:00AM Thanksgiving and my issue got resolved in under 30 mins with very fast contact.
The app is way easier then anything else I tried. used 3 other APPS that I got rid of today before I found this one.. Happy I did.

GiftCanny

this is a great upsell app. the only upsell app that allows customers to choose their upsell and reach a point rather than offering them random products. Love it

Calendula Queen

Great App! Wouldn't do without it. Support superb, best team! Thanks for your help today Sorina! :-)

Meditation Heaven

This app has helped me launch my store in just a few hours. The up sell instructions are simple to follow!

Bark-Love

Perfect and fast support. App is working very good good. Lets see how the customers will loke it....

Mighty Dinosaurs

Customer service chat was supposed to respond tomorrow, I typed in the box and they still helped me right away as soon as I pressed enter. Fast service and great app. Thank you.