SMART Bundle Upsell

SMART Bundle Upsell

by Skup

Skyrocket your sales this BFCM with user friendly upsells

happypug.com

I'm still setting up and experimenting with this app and so far so good. After about 2-3 hours it's pretty easy to use and navigate. The support are excellent, I really think that is part of what makes the app so great is how amazingly fast and pronto the support are.

Sticker It Out

So simple to understand and add discounts and upsells with this App. Thank you for making Shopify so much fun!

Safe Horse Riding

I tried all the apps for upselling for Shopify. I had issues with every single one because I use a custom theme. I lost several days for testing, installing and settings but the results were really pure. SMART Bundle Upsell worked just after installation without any modification in the code. Moreover, it offers great functionality in one price. For other providers, you have to buy additional packages so finally, the price will be higher.
Overall, great app, very functional and very supportive team.

diymatcha

Awesome app but most importantly THE BEST SUPPORT!! Very fast and efficient, thanks you. Highly recommend!

Dream Collections

It was really a great help setting up my discount bundle, so far that is how much I have used! I am sure it is going to a great one!

Luxe Paw

The customer service is unparalleled. Within minutes, you're receiving engagement from a human being who knows their stuff. Sometimes, you can even be helped by Devin himself. Everyone is so sweet. Great product and great service.

General Wants

Great customer support! App does what it says it will do. And I'm certain this will be increasing my sales tremendously! Awesome idea and a great addition to my store! Thanks to the people over at SMAR7 Apps.

Lady D's Emporium

I'm using this app to help me set up bundle upsells and the first time I tried to create a bundle I ran into a problem and couldn't get the bundle I created to save. Luckily the help box hangs out on the bottom right of the page, so I was able to just open it up and type in my issue. The very next morning bright and early, Paul was nice enough to help me out and sending him the screenshots of the page he was able to pinpoint the problem in no time and get me back to creating more bundles.

Jade Flower

I like this app very intuitive and support is already here to help us. I recommend.....................................................................................

Katiora

Awesome customer support who provides me good material on top of their attention customer services.