SMART Bundle Upsell

SMART Bundle Upsell

by Skup

Skyrocket your sales with powerful and user friendly upsells

Super Cool Things And Stuff

REALLY cool stuff and amazing support team!

Her Own Road

This is a fantastic gamified upsell app. If you are already getting sales it will increase your Average Order Value. Just make sure your upsells are Hyper relevant to the original product.

Rcs Trading Post

SMAR7 Apps are the most outstanding tools for the beginning entrepreneur!
I entered the dropshipping world just very recently with no knowledge whatsoever. The functionality of every SMAR7 app instantly empowers the novice entrepreneur with the right tools to create a winning site! AND the best part is that the staff are attentive and answered ALL of my questions with rapid fire! Truly impressive guys! Thanks to all who have helped me (Devin, Mason, Daniel, Elena, Johnny, etc etc) get on the tarmac and ready for takeoff! 5 stars!! *****

Heirloom Seed Supply

I am totally blown away at how easy the SMAR7 apps are to use. These apps have taken my cheesy website into a remarkable selling machine and professional looking web store and has increased my ROI by 27% just in my first month. It's extremely easy to get help with a 8am to 8pm manned chat box that is right in my Shopify store app. They have videos that explain everything! If you can't find them just ask for links in the chat box. Now I can see that my business financial goals can and will be easily reached. Customer service is 5 star, too. I'm going to be a lifer with SMAR7Apps.

Garagehandplanes

I had some initial issues that quickly dealt with by very prompt support. I haven't unleashed the app yet, so hoping it will work.

5 Neatthings

Great App! Great customer support!

Jolin Commodities

This is a great App, basically turning your shop into a mini-click-funnel! I set it up easy enough, but it would not trigger on my computer for some reason (Windows 10 and using Chrome). I tried everything, got a lot of help from Smar7 Support. Eventually I rebooted my computer, and now it's working great, so it was my computer on the blink, nothing wrong with the App.

Yesecart

Good App.support is blazing fast ! Highly recommendable.

The Merch Place

Awesome and so intuitive. Love it. The customization options and useful features make it a very great app to use for upsells.

Ragecontinue Com

Work very well. Look great! Fantastic service!