SMART Bundle Upsell

SMART Bundle Upsell

by Skup

Skyrocket your sales this BFCM with user friendly upsells

Yoga Fiend

I just set up my first upsell after watching tutorial. Piece of cake! Very easy to set up! Very niiiice!! You guys are awesome!! Thank you!

LEaO OPTiCS

12:00AM Thanksgiving and my issue got resolved in under 30 mins with very fast contact.
The app is way easier then anything else I tried. used 3 other APPS that I got rid of today before I found this one.. Happy I did.

GiftCanny

this is a great upsell app. the only upsell app that allows customers to choose their upsell and reach a point rather than offering them random products. Love it

Calendula Queen

Great App! Wouldn't do without it. Support superb, best team! Thanks for your help today Sorina! :-)

Meditation Heaven

This app has helped me launch my store in just a few hours. The up sell instructions are simple to follow!

Bark-Love

Perfect and fast support. App is working very good good. Lets see how the customers will loke it....

Mighty Dinosaurs

Great support! Answered my questions very well and left a quick response back. If one person did not know, the next rep tackled the problem and then the next rep until it was solved. Great service. I highly recommend. They made sure above and beyond that my problem was solved. Thank you. Definitely a keeper app. I enjoyed this app.

Thecommongalore

Mason Pastro was a big help in my experience. He pointed me in the right direction as far as success for my store.

Beatabuck

I used this bundle to create my store ~wouldn't have been possible without Smar7Apps. ~Cheers team!

Bishopfitnesslifestyle

I've just downloaded the apps and watched the instruction tutorials. From what I gathered from the tutorials this is an awesome product. I look forward to putting it to work. I will watch the tutorials again before I move further.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50