SMART Bundle Upsell

SMART Bundle Upsell

by Skup

Skyrocket your sales with powerful and user friendly upsells

Drew's Rainbows

I do love this SMAR7 Bundle Upsell app, now that I know how to use it properly. The customer service is SUPER helpful and QUICK. I think this tool will pay for the monthly fee many times over and is WELL WORTH the $27 a month.

Merula

What an amazing ROI. Give it a try in the trial and see for yourself why the monthly costs are more that worth the investment.

Prime Baby Care

I needed help and guess who was there - An amazing customer service team. They literally walked me through each step to ensure I was set up for success. Thank you again!

StarFishDeals

This a great help with adding upsells to your cart. So easy to use and implement...love it! Anyone can add this to help increase sales value!

Moon General

It is a really good product, would recommend to use, makes up-selling a lot easier, and saves you time!

suigeneris4U

Always five stars with SMART! Adding their apps was the best move I could make. They all work together and make this a much more pleasant experience to set up. I highly recommend ALL of their apps!

Doxy Uplift

I used this app to help me with my upsell. It is wonderful and customer support is next to none. Thanks guys.

Slay Yo Deals

The upsell app is beautifully designed and with tons of settings and statistics that truly helps bringing more sales! Highly recommend this for shopify stores!

Moon and Stars Mercantile

I used this app for my bundle upsells, and Paul, in customer support, was very knowledgeable and gave me great support, and quickly (within a minute) which included, not only the answer to my questions, but some suggestions and new ideas, which I will incorporate into my business. Thank you. I am happy!

Style Sista HQ

I am using this app to upsell accessories for my fashion business. The app guys were really helpful to me when I experienced a minor problem, they got on to it super quick and fixed everything, they were brilliant to deal with :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51