SMART Bundle Upsell

SMART Bundle Upsell

by SMART

Smart, adaptive & user friendly upsells.

HelpYourselfCentral.com

I really enjoy all of the Smart Apps, including the Smart Bundle Upsell, because they simply make using Shopify easier. They also provide phenomenal customer service and respond to questions almost immediately. Another great thing is they are always working to make their apps better, which is essential in the ever changing digital marketplace. If you're serious about running a successful Shopify store, then get this app. You'll be glad that you did.

I particularly enjoyed using the Smart Bundle Upsell app, becuase it does all the "heavy lifting" for me. Without doing any coding, my store has a "salesperson" that upsells everything for me. I also enjoy that this app is constantly updated, so I don't have to worry about any bugs breaking the functionality of Shopify store. All I needed to do was download the app and with a few clicks I can create a standard upsell, a discunt upsell, or a free shipping upsell.

April 3, 2019

Awesome, thanks for the kind words! We're extremely happy you're enjoying the apps and we look forward to helping you scale your revenue

Power Up Tech Accessories

Very easy to use app to create a funnel or upsell in your checkout. Very affordable in a bundle. Looking forward to creating more sales with these apps! Customer service has been very prompt and helpful. They even throw in some goodies and training!

Khan General Markets

It did exactly what it said it would. Best upsell app I know of. 7 day trial is nice and lets you know if you want it or not.

Foundry50

Great app! The initial walkthrough makes it easy to set up and use right away. Look forward to increasing my AOV! Thanks! :)

SumBlox

The app is aweomse and the customer support is even better. Great guys, really love this tool. Will definitely use it in the future.

Button's Bin

I've been using it for over a week and find it easy to navigate and very user friendly. Will be placing my first FB ad soon and look forward to seeing it work.

happypug.com

I'm still setting up and experimenting with this app and so far so good. After about 2-3 hours it's pretty easy to use and navigate. The support are excellent, I really think that is part of what makes the app so great is how amazingly fast and pronto the support are.

Sticker It Out

So simple to understand and add discounts and upsells with this App. Thank you for making Shopify so much fun!

Safe Horse Riding

I tried all the apps for upselling for Shopify. I had issues with every single one because I use a custom theme. I lost several days for testing, installing and settings but the results were really pure. SMART Bundle Upsell worked just after installation without any modification in the code. Moreover, it offers great functionality in one price. For other providers, you have to buy additional packages so finally, the price will be higher.
Overall, great app, very functional and very supportive team.

diymatcha

Awesome app but most importantly THE BEST SUPPORT!! Very fast and efficient, thanks you. Highly recommend!