SMART Bundle Upsell

SMART Bundle Upsell

by Skup

Smart, adaptive & user friendly upsells.

STEELEBEAM

This app looks professional and not too complicated if you stick to certain items that match your goals on what you want to sell then this app should help manage that and double the checkout sales, well that's the idea anyway.

Hair Alot Fashion

The app so far is ok. My issue is with the video tutorial I was sent in an email. It spoke of a 60 free trial period. I click to get the app only to be greeted by a 7 day trial period. Kind of a bait and switch. Update your videos because right now I am not seeing the care and concern for my success, just an apparent grab for my money. Don't take this personally it is just business which should be straight across the board.

**********UPDATE***********
After speaking with customer support I am thoroughly satisfied with their resolution and changing my star review to 5 stars. Customer service remains as the backbone to any successful company.

June 7, 2019

Hi there,

That video is 3 years old so we've updated our trial length since then.

However, please contact our support and they'll extend your trial length :)

rhinoes.apparel

I was surprised on how in depth the tutorial actually was... Still a bit confused but im trusting in this system because im at my last reesort.

Built Bar for IPA

Best upsell app for Shopify, super simple to use, very fast loading in cart, and a lot of options to customize to your campaign. Smart was smart on this one! Nice work! Definitely made my day having an app not only do what I needed it to, but do it better than expected - this is rare with Shopify apps!

April 19, 2019

We're glad you enjoy the app :) a lot of great updates coming soon as well!

Luxia Cosmetic Science

Customer service was funtastic! Daniel was amazingly patient and helpful throughout the whole process, from initial inquiry to troubleshooting and setting up the actual upsells. Because of him, we would definitely buy this app. And thanks for the free pdf file as well. More power to you and your company!

Sleeping Fat Cat

I don't normally expect to get Support help on weekends, much less on a Sunday. I was blown away to get a response on chat almost immediately and the Support person walked me through my issue to a satisfactory result.

KUDOS to Smart7!

Lucid Kingdom

I love this app (and its sister, Gateway). The back end is simple to use and the front end looks professional, fun and engaging. And the support team is absolutely top-notch. Thanks again, guys :D

HelpYourselfCentral.com

I really enjoy all of the Smart Apps, including the Smart Bundle Upsell, because they simply make using Shopify easier. They also provide phenomenal customer service and respond to questions almost immediately. Another great thing is they are always working to make their apps better, which is essential in the ever changing digital marketplace. If you're serious about running a successful Shopify store, then get this app. You'll be glad that you did.

I particularly enjoyed using the Smart Bundle Upsell app, becuase it does all the "heavy lifting" for me. Without doing any coding, my store has a "salesperson" that upsells everything for me. I also enjoy that this app is constantly updated, so I don't have to worry about any bugs breaking the functionality of Shopify store. All I needed to do was download the app and with a few clicks I can create a standard upsell, a discunt upsell, or a free shipping upsell.

April 3, 2019

Awesome, thanks for the kind words! We're extremely happy you're enjoying the apps and we look forward to helping you scale your revenue

Power Up Tech Accessories

Very easy to use app to create a funnel or upsell in your checkout. Very affordable in a bundle. Looking forward to creating more sales with these apps! Customer service has been very prompt and helpful. They even throw in some goodies and training!

Khan General Markets

It did exactly what it said it would. Best upsell app I know of. 7 day trial is nice and lets you know if you want it or not.