SMART Bundle Upsell

SMART Bundle Upsell

by SMART

Smart, adaptive & user friendly upsells.

Dream Collections

It was really a great help setting up my discount bundle, so far that is how much I have used! I am sure it is going to a great one!

Luxe Paw

The customer service is unparalleled. Within minutes, you're receiving engagement from a human being who knows their stuff. Sometimes, you can even be helped by Devin himself. Everyone is so sweet. Great product and great service.

General Wants

Great customer support! App does what it says it will do. And I'm certain this will be increasing my sales tremendously! Awesome idea and a great addition to my store! Thanks to the people over at SMAR7 Apps.

Lady D's Emporium

I'm using this app to help me set up bundle upsells and the first time I tried to create a bundle I ran into a problem and couldn't get the bundle I created to save. Luckily the help box hangs out on the bottom right of the page, so I was able to just open it up and type in my issue. The very next morning bright and early, Paul was nice enough to help me out and sending him the screenshots of the page he was able to pinpoint the problem in no time and get me back to creating more bundles.

Jade Flower

I like this app very intuitive and support is already here to help us. I recommend.....................................................................................

Katiora

Awesome customer support who provides me good material on top of their attention customer services.

Bossbabe Supply Co.

Super easy to use, looks great! Can choose which products lead into which upsells and customize as much as you want.

Choowey

I recently used Smar7 Bundle and I got a little stuck, reached out to support team and they have been amazingly supportive. I have now sorted out how the app works- they explained step by step, and I trust it's a huge value for my store! Thank you. Maria

monpetitcocotier

Product really easy to use. Excellent customer support, I have contacted them by chat and I've had a really quick reply.

Kima Says

I used this app to help me set up upsell bundles. Because it was the first time I had tried to do this I was having some problems, which turned out to be not with the app, but with my cache which I needed to clear. Once I cleared it, everything went so smooth. I can now create bundles galore. By the way, if you are getting error messages try clearing your cache yourself and the problems should disappear.

With this app you can set up bundles with many triggering products and many bundled products, so it is very powerful. It also gives you the opportunity to preview the triggering products as well as the bundled products, which is such a nice feature. I was able to see exactly how the bundled product would appear to the customer. Plus you can see exactly how the triggering product appears.

But what is more amazing is the level of support. They say they support you 24/7 and they mean it. Here I am at 1:00 AM and I just finished my chat with them. I highly recommend SMAR7 apps- they are top-notch.

Sincerely,