SMART Bundle Upsell

SMART Bundle Upsell

by Skup

Smart, adaptive & user friendly upsells.

Khan General Markets

It did exactly what it said it would. Best upsell app I know of. 7 day trial is nice and lets you know if you want it or not.

Foundry50

Great app! The initial walkthrough makes it easy to set up and use right away. Look forward to increasing my AOV! Thanks! :)

SumBlox

The app is aweomse and the customer support is even better. Great guys, really love this tool. Will definitely use it in the future.

Button's Bin

I've been using it for over a week and find it easy to navigate and very user friendly. Will be placing my first FB ad soon and look forward to seeing it work.

happypug.com

I'm still setting up and experimenting with this app and so far so good. After about 2-3 hours it's pretty easy to use and navigate. The support are excellent, I really think that is part of what makes the app so great is how amazingly fast and pronto the support are.

Sticker It Out

So simple to understand and add discounts and upsells with this App. Thank you for making Shopify so much fun!

Safe Horse Riding

I tried all the apps for upselling for Shopify. I had issues with every single one because I use a custom theme. I lost several days for testing, installing and settings but the results were really pure. SMART Bundle Upsell worked just after installation without any modification in the code. Moreover, it offers great functionality in one price. For other providers, you have to buy additional packages so finally, the price will be higher.
Overall, great app, very functional and very supportive team.

diymatcha

Awesome app but most importantly THE BEST SUPPORT!! Very fast and efficient, thanks you. Highly recommend!

Dream Collections

It was really a great help setting up my discount bundle, so far that is how much I have used! I am sure it is going to a great one!

Luxe Paw

The customer service is unparalleled. Within minutes, you're receiving engagement from a human being who knows their stuff. Sometimes, you can even be helped by Devin himself. Everyone is so sweet. Great product and great service.