SMART Bundle Upsell

SMART Bundle Upsell

by SMART

Smart, adaptive & user friendly upsells.

Live Your Expression

This app really converts 15%, there are so many apps not working! Their support is also amazing, even worked in the weekend to get something solved, which was my error. Amazing!

Smoky Mtn Shop

SMAR7 Support has been excellent to work with. Always quick to respond, and always getting my questions answered or problems resolved. Their apps have helped me and my site tremendously. TY

My Hero Buy

The technology here works, if it didn't no-one would use it, it's a given, very simple, very effective, very user friendly. What sets Smar7 Apps apart from the crowd is their Support, it is by far the best I've ever used, Facebook, Google, Click Funnels the list goes on, the people at Smar7 Apps are sensational, the quickest, most human, sort out your problem whilst not being a robot you could ask for. I'm in the UK but they are getting back to me in a matter of minutes - awesome work guys.

Keedlab

EASILY the most A-MUST app for every shipify seller out there. There's no other way to boost up you sales other than this!

FitSteam

I use this app to upgrade the cart of my customers. I am so grateful for that. Really professional.

VLOGGERCO

Super great product! Will increase your sales if done right. And super helpful support team! Highly recommend to all who are looking to increase sales.

Super Cool Things And Stuff

REALLY cool stuff and amazing support team!

Her Own Road

This is a fantastic gamified upsell app. If you are already getting sales it will increase your Average Order Value. Just make sure your upsells are Hyper relevant to the original product.

Rcs Trading Post

SMAR7 Apps are the most outstanding tools for the beginning entrepreneur!
I entered the dropshipping world just very recently with no knowledge whatsoever. The functionality of every SMAR7 app instantly empowers the novice entrepreneur with the right tools to create a winning site! AND the best part is that the staff are attentive and answered ALL of my questions with rapid fire! Truly impressive guys! Thanks to all who have helped me (Devin, Mason, Daniel, Elena, Johnny, etc etc) get on the tarmac and ready for takeoff! 5 stars!! *****

Heirloom Seed Supply

I am totally blown away at how easy the SMAR7 apps are to use. These apps have taken my cheesy website into a remarkable selling machine and professional looking web store and has increased my ROI by 27% just in my first month. It's extremely easy to get help with a 8am to 8pm manned chat box that is right in my Shopify store app. They have videos that explain everything! If you can't find them just ask for links in the chat box. Now I can see that my business financial goals can and will be easily reached. Customer service is 5 star, too. I'm going to be a lifer with SMAR7Apps.