SMART Bundle Upsell

SMART Bundle Upsell

by Skup

Smart, adaptive & user friendly upsells.

Symingtontravels

I find this app to be very useful tool in marketing my products. I am happy I find them and they services is very friendly.

Easyhurry

Just downloaded it yesterday, hope to see some results! The interface is very easy to use.

Beaglelovers

Just started using this product. Can not wait to see what sales it produces. Best part about this app is the Customer Service is AMAZING and VERY QUICK to reply.

Dailymodern

Best upsell app, support is lightning fast and it's the most effective on Shopify

Pawlifeclub

These guys aren't kidding around when they say they have excellent support. Prompt

Allizea

I absolutely love SMAR7 Bundle for upselling. I'm very new to e-commerce and so I love the stability that this upsell creates, as well as how easy it is to use and customize! I had to close down my shop for some personal reasons, but you can bet I'll be using SMAR7 when I reopen!

Gearnow

Great way to upsell all in one place, the backend has some very useful analytics and it only takes a couple of minutes to configure.

Cool Cat Apparel

This is such an awesome way to increase upsells and make more money. I'm super excited to start using this.

Shobbly

Definitely, one of the best upsell apps around the app store. First time when I see the upsell implemented like this. Support is usually important for us and in this case it was prompt for my questions. I think it's a fair 5 stars here

Willowbracelet

The most easiest Upsale App I've ever used. Highly recommend it!