SMART Bundle Upsell

SMART Bundle Upsell

by SMART

Smart, adaptive & user friendly upsells.

Brusbuddies

BEST app I have ever used on Shopify. The setup is insanely easy, it looks awesome, very clean design & is easy for the customer to understand, the fireworks that go off when the customer reaches their "goal" are an awesome perk, but the best part, this app MAKES ME MONEY! It has easily paid for itself and brings in sales that I didn't have to pay for in advertising. The support is also grade A. Highly recommend!

Christians Shine On

This BY FAR is the BEST App on Shopify!! I highly recommend it if you want to increase sales on your store! Installation is super easy and I really like the explosion of fireworks(Great Touch) when my customers have reached their goal. Also, customer service is TOP NOTCH....:-) This App is a definite must have!!

Kittenaddiction

Easily the best Upsell app on the market. The price of the average order on our store has gone up a TON, equating to more bang for our buck, or more money for our work, rather. The app seamlessly integrates with our custom theme, and makes it fun for the customer to add more products, making us more money! A no-brainer for any Shopify store owner.

1 2 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 49 Next