SMART Bundle Upsell

SMART Bundle Upsell

by Skup

Smart, adaptive & user friendly upsells.

Jolin Commodities

This is a great App, basically turning your shop into a mini-click-funnel! I set it up easy enough, but it would not trigger on my computer for some reason (Windows 10 and using Chrome). I tried everything, got a lot of help from Smar7 Support. Eventually I rebooted my computer, and now it's working great, so it was my computer on the blink, nothing wrong with the App.

Yesecart

Good App.support is blazing fast ! Highly recommendable.

The Merch Place

Awesome and so intuitive. Love it. The customization options and useful features make it a very great app to use for upsells.

Ragecontinue Com

Work very well. Look great! Fantastic service!

Aquafishy

Amazing app to get more conversions and amazing customer service would highlt reccommend

Suu Long Time

Useful app and very very good service client

Sugoi Shirts

One of the most sophisticated and clean looking upsell applications you will find. I've used many different options in the past, but none have worked as well or looked nearly as good on a mobile device than this one. And we all know how critically important that is.

Barbersh

Good application that can improve your sells.

Fluffies Pet Store

I've had it ten days now & it's as good as I hoped it would be! I hadn't made my bundles up correctly in the first day & customer support were able to direct me in what I had done wrong ASAP.

I would advise testing different % discounts to see what catches your audiences interest!

King Kong Apparel

Great app with very very fast support.