SMART Bundle Upsell

SMART Bundle Upsell

by SMART

Smart, adaptive & user friendly upsells.

Fluffies Pet Store

I've had it ten days now & it's as good as I hoped it would be! I hadn't made my bundles up correctly in the first day & customer support were able to direct me in what I had done wrong ASAP.

I would advise testing different % discounts to see what catches your audiences interest!

King Kong Apparel

Great app with very very fast support.

Inspiradical

The Smar7 Upsell up is great! Easy to set up, configurable, and once you understand how to use it, it really boosts your AOV!

Hot And Trendyy

Great App with really responsive customer service. I had one initial problem and they were able to respond and have in fixed in less than 20 minutes.

Dogsarelife Co

Every store needs this app !! The customer service is more than excellent ! I'm really happy I found this amazing tool.

Utopia Home

Great app, really helps! Thank you!

Exotic Mess

Mason is a great source of help and he's a rockstar ^.^

Tech Toys And Stuff

The Bundle Upsell is awesome!.... It is very easy to work with and really help you to add value to your store...

Unknown Store Currenrlu

Phenomenal Customer Service and Support, on top of being the absolute best line of shopify apps out there. Thank you Devin Zander and the SMAR7 Team, Highly Recommended if you want to have a very highly successful store.

Booboooutlet

Amazing app. By far one of the best.