SMART Bundle Upsell

SMART Bundle Upsell

by SMART

Smart, adaptive & user friendly upsells.

Swiftflyfishing Sandbox

Looks great -could be good, but cannot handle currency conversion so pretty much useless for international sellers - just wasted 2 hrs finding this out!

Mezuzah

I really, really wanted this app to work. The interface is beautiful and the concept is great. I spent a full work day tinkering with it and playing around with bundles and kept running into small flaws in how the settings (don't) work that made it extremely frustrating. I chatted at length with two of their tech support people. While they were both very friendly and tried to help, they didn't really seem to get the issues and when they did conceded that they didn't have solutions. I really hope they iron these issues out in the future and I'll be happy to try again, but right now I'm super frustrated that I wasted a day on it.

Amantelingerie

The app functionality is great. But that's only if you are selling in USD!!! Having gone through the installation it was super annoying to find out that the App only supports USD! It would have been so much easier if this was communicated somewhere in the page. We wouldn't have bothered with it. For that reason, I'm leaving a two-star review.