SMART Bundle Upsell

SMART Bundle Upsell

by Skup

Smart, adaptive & user friendly upsells.

Meditation Heaven

This app has helped me launch my store in just a few hours. The up sell instructions are simple to follow!

Bark-Love

Perfect and fast support. App is working very good good. Lets see how the customers will loke it....

Mighty Dinosaurs

Great support! Answered my questions very well and left a quick response back. If one person did not know, the next rep tackled the problem and then the next rep until it was solved. Great service. I highly recommend. They made sure above and beyond that my problem was solved. Thank you. Definitely a keeper app. I enjoyed this app.

Thecommongalore

Mason Pastro was a big help in my experience. He pointed me in the right direction as far as success for my store.

Beatabuck

I used this bundle to create my store ~wouldn't have been possible without Smar7Apps. ~Cheers team!

Bishopfitnesslifestyle

I've just downloaded the apps and watched the instruction tutorials. From what I gathered from the tutorials this is an awesome product. I look forward to putting it to work. I will watch the tutorials again before I move further.

Simply Better Living

Awesome service Awesome service Awesome service Awesome service Awesome service Awesome service Awesome service Awesome service Awesome service Awesome service Awesome service Awesome service Awesome service Awesome service Awesome service Awesome service

Galaxy Deals Store

SMART Bundle Upsell is a great product to help bring more revenue into our store, very please with its performance.

The Office Ocean

This app has vastly improved my performance while up-selling and generating profit from it. I enjoy the ways you can select nearly every option when creating bundles to sell more product to people and incite them into buying more product at a slightly lower cost. I would recommend this product to any beginning e-commerce retailer if they want to grow their website and customer base in a multitude of ways. 5/5 stars because it truly deserves it.

Sir General

I love this app. It's easy to set up with the help of tutorials and does what I need it to do to upsell products.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50