SMART Express

SMART Express

by Skup

Instantly import & fulfill AliExpress products

Palais Du Sportif

App is updating constantly! Lots of things look different but are becoming more convenient! So if you're having trouble contact the team!! They are very helpful!!

Dobie Gear

Excellent app! Makes it super simple to import products from Ali Express, but even better is how simple it makes it to fulfill those products later.

For high volume stores, I can't see how you go without this app.

Sabor Shop

never got it to work. I tried opening it on many computers using Google Chrome and it did not work.

Roleypoley

worked good for a few times. now have not had luck uploading aliexpress ads to my shopify for days. tech support is only available from 8 to 8. tires of waiting on answers with problems. Constant error codes. Im done Im deleting this app. It is a waste of my time and potential money flow.

Mattie And Abels Doggie Boutique

Very excited about this shopify store stuff, and what better way to run the store is with great software that makes this easy to do. And this software is just what I needed to help me make my life a lot easier!

Evalilly

Very easy and useful tool. Recommended to everyone!

Bodybuildingstuff

It looked good at the beginning but at the end if you really have to automate it's not that what you want. Especially the programmer just added a new version and don't have any guide to the new version. And the support is not the fastest one. In this business i would go for another app that's more trustfully and at least have a guide or if the change something they would mention how to deal with it.

Soundbite Marketing Group

Alex and Daniel respond within minutes and are EXTREMELY helpful.

Well done!!

A E Spectrum

These are guys are amazing! The product works, and the support and customer service team are on point. When I first installed the app, I ran into a few problems with it not processing my customers shipping info over to my dropshipping sites, nor would it allow me to make payment to those sites to fulfill my orders. I contacted their support team immediately, and they responded within the hour. Went back and forth with Daniel, Alex, and Elena for about a day, and they finally figured it out. All said done, they did an awesome job, and I am definitely happy with their service provided in the Smar7 Express. Thanks again you guys!!!

K9ine

The app does as advertised, the support team is on point. There is however something missing which I can't quiet put my finger on as yet.