SMART Express

SMART Express

by Skup

Instantly import & fulfill AliExpress products

Dream it Believe in it More

dream-it-believe-in-it I have had very quick responses to my questions. The representatives are always so helpful. They do not make you feel unintelligent when asking your questions. I highly recommend the app and the support.

Gabe's General Store

This App is truly amazing. Rarely will it bug out but if you simply uninstall it and reinstall it it fixes it completely. Amazing support team ready and willing to help, very polite and courteous. Fast responses and quite knowledgeable.

Festus Inc.

Makes everything so much easier to learn and even gives videos for you to follow to ensure you understand. For less than $10, it's a complete hack for your e-commerce business.

General Wants

Superb customer support, they go above and beyond! And it works PERFECT! Makes everything smooth and easy.

CORNER LOT TRADING

If I did not use this SMART Express app, my start of business would have been so difficult. This app truly takes the research of a product to a new level and it uploads it for you. Shway Cool!

Coco & Nevis

If time is money, then this app prints it for you. An incredible time saver. Fast, efficient, effective. And fantastic, super-responsive service staff. A must for anyone that wants to do more in the time they have. Top shelf, 5 star.

Get Max Value

Fantastic app. Saves loads of time and the customer support provided to me for asking a silly question was amazingly prompt.

Essentials Hut

Fantastic app. Helps automate everything. Easy product importation and fulfillment. Easily integrates into AliExpress and Etsy.

K&Q2U

these guys helped me out loads! they have much patients with you and know everything so you got nothing to worry about. plus the time in which they reply is always there to your rescue!

BeztFindz

I first had some trouble getting started with this app (Im terrible with anything technology) but every little question I had, I got a response within 3 minutes from Sorina, a smart app customer service specialist!! She was so polite and patient throughout the whole process of me trying to figure out how to get everything started (since Im not very tech savy) but it was all so simple!! (: Best ever, I recommend 100%!