SMART Express

SMART Express

by Skup

Instantly import & fulfill AliExpress products

LATrash

I don't understand all the great reviews here. I have had nothing but problems with this app constantly crashing. The app is clunky and does not have basic functions such as an inventory sync. Support is slow and there is no phone number to talk to a human being. Overall lousy product that is just marketed very well AKA "hype".

Givtastik

Who wants to automatically import all of the AliExpress info? The nonsense titles and descriptions, all of the unrelated store info, and promotional info all gets put on your product page! It is more time to go and delete all of that s**t and then still have to manually change everything. There is no way that I would ever use this over Oberlo. I tried it again after the latest update but it is still the same. Useless.

Sugar Mag

I installed this app a couple weeks ago as we're not yet live, and I was so excited when I finally had a chance to dig into "the app of my dreams" this morning! Fulfillment AUTOMATION on AliExpress! 1-Click Fulfillment and as this page says:

"Instantly Fulfill Your Orders From AliExpress With One Simple Click. No More Spending Entire Days Fulfilling Your Orders 1-by-1"

IT IS NOT AUTOMATED - IT IS NOT 1-CLICK FULFILLMENT - YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE EXACT SAME METHOD I DESCRIBE BELOW - IT TAKES ABOUT 2-5 MINUTES TO DO EACH ORDER

I'll back up a bit here to hopefully help someone else going through the same frustrating experience. I was involved with another drop shipping model store a few months ago, and they used Oberlo, but it doesn't have that magic AUTOMATED Fulfillment, and I had to submit each order 1-by-1, wait for products to be added to cart, wait for the customer's shipping address to populate, scroll to the bottom, enter a CAPTCHA (total pain) and pay for the order. But, as most of you all now know, credit/debit cards have a daily transaction limit, usually 20 per day. If I had 100 orders, what to do??? So, I found a workaround so I could batch pay for up to 80 orders at once, but I still had to go through the same arduous process doing each order 1-by-1, and if there was an issue with syncing or an issue with an order, it took at least an hour to go through and fix all the errors after batch paying for 80 orders... So, when I saw this app with AUTOMATED FULFILLMENT, I was doing the happy dance in my head! Devin says all over the page in the app store, "Automate your online drop shipping with 1-Click fulfillment from AliExpress" 1-Click Fulfillment? I am SO pissed off right now, this app is the exact same thing as Oberlo (and other apps like it) - IT IS NOT AUTOMATED - IT IS NOT 1-CLICK FULFILLMENT - YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE EXACT SAME METHOD I DESCRIBED ABOVE - IT TAKES ABOUT 2-3 MINUTES TO DO EACH ORDER. When I contacted good 'ol Devin Zander, who I feel like I know intimately because of the 50 in your face marketing emails I've received since downloading this app, to ask what am I missing, I thought this was a 1-click, automated fulfillment app, he replied:

"Unfortunately we the support team have no experience with Oberlo so we can't compare but we know that the apps are similar. The app will stop at confirm payment and the CAPTCHA will still be there because these options are inside Aliexpress and not Shopify. There is nothing we can do about this. You can search and use an app or extension to auto solve and bypass CAPTCHA. You can see on our sales page a short video about our app (how can it help you): "

Alex Shogren

Rogueline

horrible
no way of using it
difficult to use
couldn't even open the app after installing chrome extension numerous times
bad bad bad

Markand Design

There is only one word: Disaster

Sabor Shop

never got it to work. I tried opening it on many computers using Google Chrome and it did not work.

Bodybuildingstuff

It looked good at the beginning but at the end if you really have to automate it's not that what you want. Especially the programmer just added a new version and don't have any guide to the new version. And the support is not the fastest one. In this business i would go for another app that's more trustfully and at least have a guide or if the change something they would mention how to deal with it.

Pure Hearts International

Not impressed at all with this app. It appears very bare bones to begin. And its product search function is only searching my Shopify product database. I was expecting it to search and import products from Aliexpress. If that's possible, I don't see how. And that's surprising, as there's not much to see.