SMART Express

SMART Express

by Skup

Instantly import & fulfill AliExpress products

Lifetimebuyer

Nice video. Inventory amounts said N/A. Prices radically went up on my Shopify account. I deleted that app same day. No thank you.

Dog And Cat Collars

Importing is a breeze from Etsy. Helpful Facebook group and training videos. However, fulfillment has been problematic.

Dropped from 5 stars because the fulfillment process is fraught with errors. First order was delayed 6 days as a result. I am working with support. Unfortunately there are still problems after 2.5 weeks of troubleshooting. I cannot use this app now but perhaps when they get it working, I will reconsider it.

Phones And Cases

The app could be handy, if it was not for all the glitches. It is not fully automated either. you still have to process the orders yourself. The app only takes you to Aliexpress and fills in the shipping information, after you manually tell it to.

Roleypoley

worked good for a few times. now have not had luck uploading aliexpress ads to my shopify for days. tech support is only available from 8 to 8. tires of waiting on answers with problems. Constant error codes. Im done Im deleting this app. It is a waste of my time and potential money flow.