SMART Express

SMART Express

by Skup

Instantly import & fulfill AliExpress products

Her Beauty

I just want to say that I absolutely love this app! The feed back from the customer service team is awesome and they truly do their very best to solve any issues with the app. I thought I was going to have to start all over with adding my products to another app but they fixed it before I had to get to that point and saved me a lot of time and frustration. I'm truly thankful at how quick they respond to your needs and how dedicated they are to helping their customers and making sure that they are satisfied. I truly recommend this app!

Goo-Trendy

Every time I have an issue I am amazed by how quickly and efficiently I get a response from the team. They make the whole process a lot easier and clearer. The app is truly fantastic and works really well. Keep up the good work!!!

SHOP'N'KLIK

I used this app to help me with connecting products to my store and fulfillment. They have good customer support services.

Azure Ultimatum

The SMART Express app's customer support is amazing! They will respond to your messages super quickly, and provide clear solutions for any issues that you may have.

ilooveme

I use the Smart7 Express app for dropshipping. The customer service is really amazing like they literally reply within 5mins and they are very helpful

Allaffordables

This app quick response to customer is totally awesome, They are always a second away. Simply amazing customer service and support.

Smart Product General

Works very quickly and seamlessly. Great customer service and support. A must have for any Shopify store

Sokofy

So far the best App for dropshipping from AliExpress.
I reached out to customer service and was helped real quick, even went the extra mile to help me with learning tools.

Snob Story

THANK YOU SO MUCH MICHAEL!!!

Had a hiccup today and was guided by this amazing rep with the easiest, quickest and clearest resolution to get me right back on track.

This is 5 star customer service, really AMAZING.

centerofepics

Thanks for helping in fixing the smart express app. so far so good, it has been working well now. thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34