SMART Scarcity Countdown Timer

SMART Scarcity Countdown Timer

by Skup

Boost your sales by harnessing proven psychology - Now Free!

99Bodyfit International

Bug sur bug, nous sommes obligé de contacté le support à chaque fois que l'on télécharge l'app sur une nouvelle boutique car un message d'erreur apparait. Bug Déjà signalé 10 fois au support mais apparement rien n'est fait.

Laboratoire Phytolise

Awesome app. Awesome support ! The application is simple and works well. The support is very reactive.

Santecare.fr

I used this app to make a timer, I liked it and the assistants was so helpful and did everything to make the customer happy and have what he needs thank you very much for your awesome and great assistance!

Pampered Paws.shop

I have used a couple of timers before but never been overly happy with them, I am now using this app and I must say it's easy to use, very intuitive and some great options. I did need to utilise there support for something more technical and the service I received was outstanding. First-class. If only there were more companies as helpful as this one! Highly recommend.

4myprecious

Great app, great service, great results for my store. I the were 10 start I would have give 10. Thank you!

TheEStash

awesome app does what all the other paid apps do but here the best part its free. customer service response time was less then a minute and had my problems handled in no time. i say my problems cause it was an oversight on my end. SMART Scarcity timer works great havent found a flaw yet.

The LED Cloud

HORRIBLE APP! TOOK ME A LITTLE OVER 25 MINUTES JUST TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO ADD THE TIMER AND THE WORST PART WAS CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS HELPING ME ALONG THE WAY AND STILL DID NOT GET MY ISSUE RESOLVED. WHO EVER IS READING THIS THAT OWNS THE APP YOU WASTED 30 MINUTES OF MY LIFE WITH YOUR SHITTY APP. also is it just me or is it weird that they note that you will be charged up to a dollar each month! If its a dollar why even charge me? Horrible app highly do not recommend.

RESPONSE TO "Developers Reply: It clearly says that you will be charged up to 1 dollar usd before you buy the app. It literally says that.. there is nothing to make up. Stop lying! There is no possible way for me to scream at the customer service if it was all done via computer. I never spoke verbally to anyone! Another lie! Im honestly so amazed that companies have the power to lie to their customers in order for the people looking at my review to not think anything of it. You can believe their response, or you can take an extra 2 seconds and download a different countdown timer. There are hundreds that work and perform better... I also like how you added my age as a teenager! Haha smart thinking, hopefully people are less trustworthy of my honest review because of my age. You should be ashamed.

May 29, 2020

Hi there,

Update: We called you to try and help sadly your dad answered but we do think it's cool that you're a teenage entrepreneur

I'd like to start off with the app is in fact 100% free and you are never charged $1 or any other fee for use of this app

On the matter of the app not working, I do apologize for the inconvenience. Our support team was up at 12:30 am eastern trying to help you resolve this issue. We asked for links to the products you're trying to setup your timer with and you ignored this request from us multiple times and instead you just screamed at our staff.

We understand that it is very frustrating when things dont work but the only way we can assist you is if you allow us to by providing necessary information we need to assist you

As you can see by our other reviews support is something we take very seriously

Our Operations Manager also emailed you at 12:30 am with his phone number as well as his contact information so we could help you get this sorted

Our team is still here for anything you need and we're more than happy to get the app working on your store free of charge as it says :)

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us in the 24/7 live chat

Or email us at support@smar7apps.com

Or use our support page here: https://skup.net/support

We'll never make you wait more than a few minutes for a response and will get your issues solved as quick as we can

John Ives Footwear

This is an amazing App, it's easy to use, looks superb and support is second to none.
I have tried a few other countdown apps which just didn't look the part for me, Smart are smart!

Redmysty

Great app and needed help with something after installing and had contact with customer service within seconds. A+++

May 7, 2020

Hi there, the app is 100% free and there are zero hidden charges or addons. Everything inside the app is 100% free so we are unsure what you’re talking about

Please reach out to support@smar7apps.com to clear up any confusion

BikerLid

Great App excellent customer service Highly recommended it really converts more customers and gives more sales

Previous 1 3 4 5 6