SMART Scarcity Countdown Timer

SMART Scarcity Countdown Timer

by Skup

Boost your sales by harnessing proven psychology - Now Free!

John Ives Footwear

This is an amazing App, it's easy to use, looks superb and support is second to none.
I have tried a few other countdown apps which just didn't look the part for me, Smart are smart!

Redmysty

Great app and needed help with something after installing and had contact with customer service within seconds. A+++

May 7, 2020

Hi there, the app is 100% free and there are zero hidden charges or addons. Everything inside the app is 100% free so we are unsure what you’re talking about

Please reach out to support@smar7apps.com to clear up any confusion

BikerLid

Great App excellent customer service Highly recommended it really converts more customers and gives more sales

The Merch Place

This app looks really good. It has a very upscale look and is very simple to set up and use. It just works. Very pleased with it.

BuggyPro.com

Implementation is Easy-Peasy....customer support for a question was instant even at 7:30AM! Kudo's to Skup...keep these fantastic Apps and service coming! Thank you for what you do!

H&Tdeals

This app is very easy to use other than the app, and it has tutorial to show how to use it and also chat options to get customer support. I really like it.
though it's free I think when it will pay it may charge 1 dollar. I hope.

Doxy Uplift

I used this app to help me in converting visitors to buyers. I really like the way it encourages visitors to becoming buyers

Thecommongalore

I used this app to place my timer under my trust badges, everything works good, couldn’t have asked for better support.

Happy Hippie

This app is good and the customer support is above and beyond my expectations. I would definitely recommend this app!

My Hero Buy

It looks awesome and works really well and because it is part of Smart Apps then the support is sensational.