SMART Scarcity Countdown Timer

SMART Scarcity Countdown Timer

by Skup

Boost your sales by harnessing proven psychology - Now Free!

My Kitchen Wizard

Love this! Highly recommended!

Stuff Soc

A neat wee app for creating urgency, and I like that you can add a title/announcement which shows above it- makes it way more personalised. Thanks guys!

www.nestofqua.com

Ravenholmindustries

Awesome apps, very useful and the customer support is very quick and responsive!

Best Led Christmas Lights

Excellent App!

Also, the best customer service I've ever experienced with this type of purchase.
I highly recommend!

Screaminlemur

The app is easy to use and intuitive! Plus the support is just awesome! Definitely, the best way to boost your store to the moon! Keep it up!

Treuer Freund

Very good support! They helped me a lot when I had a problem.

My Jesus Apparel

Amazing App! Very easy to use. Looks very professional!!

Wantitnowshop

One star but only that as it would not let me leave a review unless i clicked a star, No rating as installed app didn't work asked for help twice and still not working so deleted!!!

Luxuriouslifestyleaccessories

The support service is great they truly want to make the best out of your customer experience! Definitely give this app a shot!

Rebelemporium

Perfect App does exactly what it says it does. I grab it any time I need to run a quick promotion with a little urgency. Recommend above all others.