SMART Scarcity

SMART Scarcity

by Skup

Instantly boost conversions by harnessing proven psychology

Claridream

This is the best timer app for Shopify and I've tried them all.
What I like about it is its pure simplicity.
Most of the other apps looks spammy and like junk with your theme,
This one looks more simple and professional, adding urgency but not distracting your customers from the other elements on the product page.

Free Store Brazil

Sensational! In just a single day it has already made a huge difference in my store. I recommend it !!!

Shop Mary Top

Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zeronoticetomove

It makes me even want to buy products from my store for fear of items no longer being on sale! Great tool.

Iacessory

Awesome App helped me alot Thanks SMAR7

Amazing Hand Spinners

I'd highly recommend this app and all the other Smar7 apps. Awesome Team! Great App!

Sportsrelief

I love the app. I only wanted scarcity timers only on products I was running Ads to and obviously needed separate titles for each promotion. This app allows me to create custom titles and countdown for specific products that I choose. Just as important is it loads fairly quick and doesn't slow down my page speed. I installed and uninstalled 4 other similar apps because of this problem. Lastly, the support team accessed my staff account and fixed the position of my timer to match the style of my store on tablet and PC.. Excellent Team +++++ Recommended

Urbanobianculli

Great support! Fast reply time, and VERY simple to set up apps! I love SMAR7'S Apps! :D

Keep it up!

Your Passion Store

I really love this Smar7 countdown app feature. I tried a FREE version and I swapped it for this one because you couldn't easily find the free one.The Smar7 countdown timer is very visible and gives my site a more professional look as well as encouraging action. I'd highly recommend this app and all the other Smar7 apps. Great Job :-)

Gear Palette

This countdown timer app is the simplest and best looking one! In addition the support team is very helpful and fast responding. Can definitely recommend it!