SMART Scarcity Countdown Timer

SMART Scarcity Countdown Timer

by Skup

Boost your sales by harnessing proven psychology - Now Free!

Tuponeselvaso.com

Esta aplicación hace ya semanas que no podemos instalarla , dice que algo salio mal y te sale un mensaje para hablar con soporte . Fatal

July 14, 2020

We're sorry to hear you had a negative experience. It's come to our attention you never attempted to contact our support. We could have solved this for you in a few seconds. We do provide 24/7 support 365 days a year

99Bodyfit International

Bug sur bug, nous sommes obligé de contacté le support à chaque fois que l'on télécharge l'app sur une nouvelle boutique car un message d'erreur apparait. Bug Déjà signalé 10 fois au support mais apparement rien n'est fait.

July 14, 2020

We see you haven't contacted us in a few months about any issues. We're more than happy to take a look if anything new has arisen and we do provide support 24/7 365 to ensure your issues are solved promptly

The LED Cloud

HORRIBLE APP! TOOK ME A LITTLE OVER 25 MINUTES JUST TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO ADD THE TIMER AND THE WORST PART WAS CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS HELPING ME ALONG THE WAY AND STILL DID NOT GET MY ISSUE RESOLVED. WHO EVER IS READING THIS THAT OWNS THE APP YOU WASTED 30 MINUTES OF MY LIFE WITH YOUR SHITTY APP. also is it just me or is it weird that they note that you will be charged up to a dollar each month! If its a dollar why even charge me? Horrible app highly do not recommend.

RESPONSE TO "Developers Reply: It clearly says that you will be charged up to 1 dollar usd before you buy the app. It literally says that.. there is nothing to make up. Stop lying! There is no possible way for me to scream at the customer service if it was all done via computer. I never spoke verbally to anyone! Another lie! Im honestly so amazed that companies have the power to lie to their customers in order for the people looking at my review to not think anything of it. You can believe their response, or you can take an extra 2 seconds and download a different countdown timer. There are hundreds that work and perform better... I also like how you added my age as a teenager! Haha smart thinking, hopefully people are less trustworthy of my honest review because of my age. You should be ashamed.

May 29, 2020

Hi there,

Update: We called you to try and help sadly your dad answered but we do think it's cool that you're a teenage entrepreneur

I'd like to start off with the app is in fact 100% free and you are never charged $1 or any other fee for use of this app

On the matter of the app not working, I do apologize for the inconvenience. Our support team was up at 12:30 am eastern trying to help you resolve this issue. We asked for links to the products you're trying to setup your timer with and you ignored this request from us multiple times and instead you just screamed at our staff.

We understand that it is very frustrating when things dont work but the only way we can assist you is if you allow us to by providing necessary information we need to assist you

As you can see by our other reviews support is something we take very seriously

Our Operations Manager also emailed you at 12:30 am with his phone number as well as his contact information so we could help you get this sorted

Our team is still here for anything you need and we're more than happy to get the app working on your store free of charge as it says :)

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us in the 24/7 live chat

Or email us at support@smar7apps.com

Or use our support page here: https://skup.net/support

We'll never make you wait more than a few minutes for a response and will get your issues solved as quick as we can

Wantitnowshop

One star but only that as it would not let me leave a review unless i clicked a star, No rating as installed app didn't work asked for help twice and still not working so deleted!!!