SMART Scarcity Countdown Timer

Rating (3.7)
Developer
3.7
March 15, 2021

This is an amazing app that helps us create nice looking timers on our store, letting customers easily know when our sales are ending! It provides real scarcity and helps us increase conversions. Highly recommended!

Lavena Design
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 1, 2020

I had to call the support team for help and it was very quick and efficient !!
Now everything is ok ;)

gladshop
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 27, 2020

Awesome app and really great customer service replied almost instantly and solved my issue very quick highly recommend

QSaaS
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 12, 2020

This app is very easy to setup and use. It has several options for how the timer. I had a small issue and they were very responsive and fixed it. Support is great. I recommend it.

QLGadgets
Time spent using app: 17 days
July 16, 2020

This app has a phenomenal stock countdown that sets it apart from all other competitors!! Service is amazing and very responsive, had a question at 12am and get a response in less then a minute. Defiantly recommend for anyone

Orange Sponge
Time spent using app: 24 days
June 26, 2020

Awesome app. Awesome support ! The application is simple and works well. The support is very reactive.

Laboratoire Phytolise
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 17, 2020

I used this app to make a timer, I liked it and the assistants was so helpful and did everything to make the customer happy and have what he needs thank you very much for your awesome and great assistance!

Santecare.fr
Time spent using app: 9 days
June 13, 2020

I have used a couple of timers before but never been overly happy with them, I am now using this app and I must say it's easy to use, very intuitive and some great options. I did need to utilise there support for something more technical and the service I received was outstanding. First-class. If only there were more companies as helpful as this one! Highly recommend.

Pampered Paws.shop
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 13, 2020

Great app, great service, great results for my store. I the were 10 start I would have give 10. Thank you!

4myprecious
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 30, 2020

awesome app does what all the other paid apps do but here the best part its free. customer service response time was less then a minute and had my problems handled in no time. i say my problems cause it was an oversight on my end. SMART Scarcity timer works great havent found a flaw yet.

TheEStash