SMART Scarcity

SMART Scarcity

by Skup

Instantly boost conversions by harnessing proven psychology

Thecommongalore

I used this app to place my timer under my trust badges, everything works good, couldn’t have asked for better support.

Happy Hippie

This app is good and the customer support is above and beyond my expectations. I would definitely recommend this app!

My Hero Buy

It looks awesome and works really well and because it is part of Smart Apps then the support is sensational.

General Wants

No other scarcity timer like it actually. The only thing I'd suggest to add to it to make it perfect, which I have searched high and low for and have not found a single app on Shopify that does what SMAR7 Scarcity does. I know some people have mixed opinions on scarcity timers but I think SMAR7 Apps version is good considering it chills at the bottom of the screen. It looks clean and is nice. I use the sticky timers exclusively. I haven't really dabbled in the other timers yet. A definite recommended app!

bioutytrend

very useful app and super easy to use highly recommend. Also noticed that the tech supp is really professionnal and respond very quickly.

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the kind works! We're extremely happy it's working for you

Trending The Planet

This app is Great! The staff is super friendly and very helpful, Appreciate the work that they have done. Thank Smar7 apps for all your help!

March 7, 2019

Of course! Thank you for being awesome :)

pureloversco

Don't hesitate to contact their support for any problems, the customer service is so good, I would recommend this app to anyone

Behemoth Deals

Great app. Love the simplicity and how you can choose between timer or item countdown WITHOUT a random bold and distracting logo on your page. Also the support is super responsive and helps you with everything possible that they can. They even added a new feature right after I suggested it (I'm sure other people have said something too, but maybe not, IDK) but the point is... they are fast able to adapt to the user IF it is within there 'do so'. Super happy with every app by Smar7. They are all the same as far as customer service and speedy response. Highly recommend. Thank you for making my store better.

Charis Doxa

Great app with just the right features needed to run a quick promotion with a deadline. Love it!

Rcs Trading Post

Nifty little tool!

A;; of the SMAR7 Apps are the most outstanding tools for the beginning entrepreneur!

I entered the dropshipping world just very recently with no knowledge whatsoever. The functionality of every SMAR7 app instantly empowers the novice entrepreneur with the right tools to create a winning site! AND the best part is that the staff are attentive and answered ALL of my questions with rapid fire! Truly impressive guys! Thanks to all who have helped me (Devin, Mason, Daniel, Elena, Johnny, etc etc) get on the tarmac and ready for takeoff! 5 stars!! *****

Previous 1 3 4