SMART Scarcity Countdown Timer

SMART Scarcity Countdown Timer

by Skup

Boost your sales by harnessing proven psychology - Now Free!

Orange Sponge

This app has a phenomenal stock countdown that sets it apart from all other competitors!! Service is amazing and very responsive, had a question at 12am and get a response in less then a minute. Defiantly recommend for anyone

Laboratoire Phytolise

Awesome app. Awesome support ! The application is simple and works well. The support is very reactive.

Santecare.fr

I used this app to make a timer, I liked it and the assistants was so helpful and did everything to make the customer happy and have what he needs thank you very much for your awesome and great assistance!

Pampered Paws.shop

I have used a couple of timers before but never been overly happy with them, I am now using this app and I must say it's easy to use, very intuitive and some great options. I did need to utilise there support for something more technical and the service I received was outstanding. First-class. If only there were more companies as helpful as this one! Highly recommend.

4myprecious

Great app, great service, great results for my store. I the were 10 start I would have give 10. Thank you!

TheEStash

awesome app does what all the other paid apps do but here the best part its free. customer service response time was less then a minute and had my problems handled in no time. i say my problems cause it was an oversight on my end. SMART Scarcity timer works great havent found a flaw yet.

John Ives Footwear

This is an amazing App, it's easy to use, looks superb and support is second to none.
I have tried a few other countdown apps which just didn't look the part for me, Smart are smart!

Redmysty

Great app and needed help with something after installing and had contact with customer service within seconds. A+++

May 7, 2020

Hi there, the app is 100% free and there are zero hidden charges or addons. Everything inside the app is 100% free so we are unsure what you’re talking about

Please reach out to support@smar7apps.com to clear up any confusion

BikerLid

Great App excellent customer service Highly recommended it really converts more customers and gives more sales

The Merch Place

This app looks really good. It has a very upscale look and is very simple to set up and use. It just works. Very pleased with it.

Previous 1 3 4 5