Smarketly Page Builder Editor

Smarketly Page Builder Editor

by Smarketly

Build landing & product pages, add sliders, sections, FAQs

Coco & Buttercup

After uninstalling the app, the code still stayed in the files. Had to manually revert back files and delete their codes. Such a mess. I do not recommend this app. Go watch a video before installing it

March 4, 2021

Hey Coco & Buttercup,

We'll be happy to assist you with solving this for your store, you don't need to revert your theme - we're offering a solid tool that will remove the code from your theme with a CLICK OF A BUTTON. We haven't recieved any support request from you, so we've sent you a direct message with all the information.

We are looking forward to hearing from you so we can make this perfect for you.

HOZAI

The app messed up the code in my theme and had to delete them manually. Now my website looks terrible and still haven't got a reply from them.

September 1, 2020

Hey Hozai,
We'll be happy to assist you with solving this for your store, please send us a message to support@smarketly.com from your store email, so we can take a look directly at this behavior on your store and continue from there.

We are looking forward to hearing from you and solve this out.

Wildlife-Tuning

Dont install this app!! It completele messed up my Code! Now i have to search everything and delete this.

August 29, 2020

Hey Wildlife-Tuning,

We are looking forward to hearing from you and solve this out.

One Urban Tribe

I installed this app briefly and decided it wasn't for me. I deleted the app but there is code left behind and it is interfering with the design of my website. Support will not respond, even when nudged by Shopify. has been well over a week. Remove. Your. Stupid. App. from my site.

August 14, 2020

Thank you for contacting us and for your feedback.
We checked all over and there's no ticket from your email/store or Shopify on behalf of your store.

We'll be glad to assist you with removing the code. We've sent you a direct email and will be happy to hearing from you soon.

Listogrill

I didnt used this app too much and the rating is not for the function of the app, but after I installed the app it left all its code which was quite some work to find and delete.

August 10, 2020

Hey Listogrill,
We've already replied to your ticket that we're ready to assist you with removing the code and sent you the instructions.

We're gladly assisting with any code removal if you might need it.

Looking forward to your reply.