Smarketly Page Builder Editor

Smarketly Page Builder Editor

by Smarketly

Build landing & product pages, add sliders, sections, FAQs

Big Jeff Online Inc

This App has improved our store by such a large amount in such a short amount of time because of the ease of use! They also have THE BEST support team I wanted to use a feature that they did not yet have and they went out of their way to inspect our code and fix it for us. We are beyond grateful thank you so much smarketly!!!

HelloClassy

This app is amazing! Smarketly is very user-friendly and easy to use. The functionality of the app is outstanding. And, finally, Smarketly's customer support is the best-of-the best. I highly recommend this app. Thank you, Smarketly!

Next-Gen Escape

I used this app to make nearly every page of my store better. The base features are solid and free. I had a problem that I made and the support team worked with me to get everything back up and running!

Easy Paws

Outstanding customer support. I emailed because the app had an unexpected impact on my product page images. I received a rapid reply and they resolved the problem is less than a day. Extremely impressed. The app is terrific for page building. Happy to have found it.

Mochipan

The perfect app. Our site has unconventional product pages. Smarketly Page Builder allowed me to completely customize each page on our site. I also like the integrations with additional third party applications.

Kitten Louise

Smarketly is just wonderful - I was able to increase the look and functionality of my basic Shopify store very easily. Customer service is fantastic, nothing is too much trouble for these guys. As my store grows and I start making sales I'll upgrade to the paid plan for sure. If you aren't very good with coding and tech then this is the app for you - just drag and drop sections onto your pages, it's really that easy!

November 6, 2020

Thank you for such a lovely review! It was our pleasure to assist you with your store and we hope your store grows big and mighty as you want! Let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.

Shoe Fest

This is a wonderful app that has helped us to build our website efficiently and beautifully. Even the Smarketly Page Builder free version is quite powerful and offers a lot for startup companies. The Support Team is top-notch as well, they are always very responsive within a few minutes and they solved any issue we experienced with the app. Overall, it's a pretty good deal and I'd definitely recommend it.

Immune Fortress

I used the Smarketly Page Builder app to build custom landing pages but it turns out you can make a whole range of different pages type. May take a bit of practice to get it looking how you want, but once you've figured it out it's better than Shopify's own section editor.
Would definitely recommend this app.

Gym Fitz for Chics

Outstanding experience with the usage of app so far. will recommend to my friends. Thank you so much!

Karma-Fitness.co.uk

Firstly, I never usually write reviews. However, after I received the best customer service from Smarketly I had to write this one! I had an issue with the placement of reviews on my page.

I wrote to the company who supply the reviews app, and they were pretty useless. I came to Smarketly with the request to help me out (even though they didn't own the review app), and I was hoping that they would have some experience in this field. I wasn't disappointed. I simply gave them staff access, and Constantine (support team member) went in and sorted it for my within hours.

I think it goes a long way, as someone starting a small business you don't want to spend endless hours on something that isn't your speciality. The support that Smarketly offer gives me the confidence that I need in my site.

Thanks again guys, I'm now ready to launch my business!

Previous 1 3