Smarketly Page Builder Editor

Smarketly Page Builder Editor

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (3.5)
Developer
3.5
July 28, 2021

Love this! We seriously can not imagine website making without it. Thank you for providing a free version!

Angelefy
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 5, 2021

The app itself is very good and offers a good set of features but I have uninstalled it and was wondering if you could explain which sets of code I need to remove or if you have tool to remove the code.

Ilhaam UK
Time spent using app: 2 months
Smarketly replied July 6, 2021

Hey Ilhaam UK,

Thank you for your lovely review!
We've sent you a direct message with the guide for our tool to remove the code easily.
If you didn't receive our reply or having any issue with the process, please let us know right away - we'll be delighted to assist with anything!

February 25, 2021

This App has improved our store by such a large amount in such a short amount of time because of the ease of use! They also have THE BEST support team I wanted to use a feature that they did not yet have and they went out of their way to inspect our code and fix it for us. We are beyond grateful thank you so much smarketly!!!

Big Jeff Online Inc
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 24, 2021

This app is amazing! Smarketly is very user-friendly and easy to use. The functionality of the app is outstanding. And, finally, Smarketly's customer support is the best-of-the best. I highly recommend this app. Thank you, Smarketly!

HelloClassy
Time spent using app: 14 days
February 9, 2021

I used this app to make nearly every page of my store better. The base features are solid and free. I had a problem that I made and the support team worked with me to get everything back up and running!

Next-Gen Escape
Time spent using app: 11 days
February 4, 2021

Outstanding customer support. I emailed because the app had an unexpected impact on my product page images. I received a rapid reply and they resolved the problem is less than a day. Extremely impressed. The app is terrific for page building. Happy to have found it.

Easy Paws
Time spent using app: 4 days
November 6, 2020

Smarketly is just wonderful - I was able to increase the look and functionality of my basic Shopify store very easily. Customer service is fantastic, nothing is too much trouble for these guys. As my store grows and I start making sales I'll upgrade to the paid plan for sure. If you aren't very good with coding and tech then this is the app for you - just drag and drop sections onto your pages, it's really that easy!

Kitten Louise
Time spent using app: 2 months
Smarketly replied November 6, 2020

Thank you for such a lovely review! It was our pleasure to assist you with your store and we hope your store grows big and mighty as you want! Let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.

November 4, 2020

This is a wonderful app that has helped us to build our website efficiently and beautifully. Even the Smarketly Page Builder free version is quite powerful and offers a lot for startup companies. The Support Team is top-notch as well, they are always very responsive within a few minutes and they solved any issue we experienced with the app. Overall, it's a pretty good deal and I'd definitely recommend it.

Shoe Fest
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 25, 2020

I used the Smarketly Page Builder app to build custom landing pages but it turns out you can make a whole range of different pages type. May take a bit of practice to get it looking how you want, but once you've figured it out it's better than Shopify's own section editor.
Would definitely recommend this app.

Immune Fortress
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 22, 2020

Outstanding experience with the usage of app so far. will recommend to my friends. Thank you so much!

Gym Fitz for Chics