Smart Age Verification

Restricts access to under age users

Price: Free

FoodCraft Online Store

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great App. I can't believe this is free! We needed urgent help due to our new regulation and this app sorted our problems with less than 24 hours! I cannot thank them enough. Highly recommended. Support team was very helpful too.

Live Your Way

Awesome assistance from the support team. So quick! Thank you! Hi there, also not able to upload a logo when I click save. It is very small thou but disappears when I click save. Is there any way you can increase the size? Also not able to change the colours on saving. Please help :)

fileydistillery

The Smart Age Verification App was easy to setup and works really well. There was a small issue with the logo not displaying, but after contacting Support it was resolved very quickly. Would recommend!

須田商店 米匠・酒匠

I couldn't add the logo, so I got a reply as soon as I contacted.
It is an easy-to-use app.
Thank you.

April 7, 2022

Hi, You can reach out to our support team. Please write it to support@ens.enterprises and the your query will be resolved soon.

shop/genussbrauer

Gute App, passt genau für meine Bedürfnisse (Bierverkauf - Online). Lässt einfach Anpassungen zu. Beim ändern auf ein anderes Theme gab es ein paar Umstellungsprobleme, die vom Support sehr kurzfristig behoben wurden. Absolute Empfehlung für eine kostenlose App.

smokingvault

I Highly recommend this Perfect easy and free app! The customer service is amazing, super fast and very helpful. Thank you!

The Rebel CBD

Works like a charm and easy to setup. The support was quick and responsive. I will recommend to others.

AGAVERABERLIN

App looks clean and works well, like others, had an issue with the image after writing them got solved over night.

Booze Bros Liquormart

Really Good people. Prompt and Fast service. They solved the issue right away. Best part, it is free. Definitely recommend them.

Enoteca Carano Garibaldi

Nice, Easy and free! good and fast support, I could not add a logo they fixed the problem soon! thank you

Previous 1