Smart AliExpress Reviews

Smart AliExpress Reviews

by Smartify Apps

(FREE) Import Product Reviews/Photo Reviews/Social Proof

Devoted

Just perfect! Close your eyes & click on the review button asap!

Choicezy

Very simple to import reviews and the best part is that its completely free. You guys are really helping new drop shippers with a low budget.

galaxylumi

Very simple to import reviews and the best part is that its completely free. You guys are really helping new dropshippers with low budget.

Picks Perfect

Omg I just found this app, it's amazing, I can import reviews from aliexpress with ease, thanks a lot, and it's totally free wow!

SecondChorr

I used this app to help me do. I really like how it does y. It would be nice if it dis Z better. It is very easy.

starbestsellers

I would like to ask why Shopify’s paid "Responsive" theme cannot successfully add the star ratings on the collection page?
I have sent an email to support@smartifyapps.com, how long will it take to reply to me?

August 5, 2020

Hi Admin,

Thank you for your feedback. We've just sent you an email to offer support, please check it.
For further discussion, please reach us via support@smartifyapps.com

wandedwish

This the app of the moment, i discovered it by accident and i like it.
You definitely should give it a try.

myconceptstores

I used this apps to help me insert products ratings and review from AliExpress. Its so simple to use and its free too, i highly recommends it to anyone that is looking for a app to help them do the copy and pasting job.

FUSION FLASHY

I really love this smart app, you must have to download this if you want success and want customers.

PullUpDoeShop

So far so good pretty simple install and the app works like a charm and its free so I think this one will be around for a while.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6