LAI AliExpress Reviews

LAI AliExpress Reviews

by Smartify Apps

(FREE) Import AliExpress Reviews, Dropshipping Product Reviews

Givena Shop

looking for a good review app and i got this so easy to setup and pretty complete for free app. customer service is good too, just love the app already

TopTierFinds

A free app packed with lots of premium features!! I LOVE!! I also love that we can bulk import reviews from oberlo dashboard! everything is perfect!

October 27, 2020

Hi TopTierFinds 👋Thank you so much for your feedback, we are thrilled to know that LAI AliExpress Reviews app was able to help your business!

Hitech Wonders

NIce App. free and easy to use. i recommend the app. as a beginner its easy to install and manage...............

October 27, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. It helps us to thrive continuously to provide you with an overall outstanding experience.

why don't change

very good app! i used for my web store for import reviews from my customers and can you defined colors in web

October 27, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying LAI Reviews app.

Impact Inc.

Great app! Very easy to use. I imported products from aliexpress and it really helped my store. Definitely recommend.

October 26, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're really happy to hear you're enjoying the app and already seeing results!

Be Different

I tried this app for over a week and can say that is very good, easy to set up, works well and it`s fast. This is the greatest reviews app I ever used. It`s perfect!!!

October 26, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're constantly working on improving our product and we value your feedback.

Run like de wind

Super fácil de usar, muy amigable, muestra todos los pasos y muy buenos resultados en la pagina web.

October 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We're happy to know you're all set up and ready to go!

petloverspots.com

Very easy to install and use. You could improve the import of ratings for all product variants, even when they are imported as separate products, and also the summary of the product review in the featured collection product list could be a nice feature! Thank you, and keep up the good work!

October 26, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate your recommendation and will make the app better as you wish.

SCHEULTZI Shopping Catalogue

This app is smart and very helpful. easy to use and pretty much recommended. Thanks for the people working on it.

October 26, 2020

Thanks for your review! We just created a ticket number 1937 to support you further. Could you please help check your mailbox and let us know?

Carla

TYPICAL GATGETS

I have never reviewed an app before, but this app forced me to do it!
Amazing interface and easy to use & great support team, they helped me many times!
Big shout out to the developers who developed this App and everyone on the team!

October 26, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're very excited to be a part of your brand.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24